Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Thanks girls :)

I was 9st 4.5 this morning, not bad considering it's *that* time of the month now - on the major plus side, no pill taking for a week :D so my moods haven't been too bad. :)

2 sleeps! :D

xx

Just wanted to say that I hope you have a lovely Christmas time!
:xmastree::4616:
Love Laura. xXx

Thanks girls :)

I was 9st 4.5 this morning, not bad considering it's *that* time of the month now - on the major plus side, no pill taking for a week :D so my moods haven't been too bad. :)

2 sleeps! :D

xx

Only one sleep now! :D Happy Christmas, I hope you have a good time :):):)

Well I'm stuffed, I've already eaten my Christmas chocolate (I didn't get that much) so I have no excuse now! :p
I may just NOT eat chocolate for a month, I'd probably lose 3lbs a week :rolleyes:

Pill taking re-starts tomorrow, not looking forward to it. :(
Having said that, I am looking forward to it not being *that* time of month :) lol.

xx

Woohoo! :D

I was 9st 6.4 yesterday, and this morning I was 9st 5.5 :D

I LOST 1lb on Xmas day! Don't ask me how I did that, hahaha.

x

Hope you've had a lovely chrimbo - glad you enjoyed the choccies xxx

Hope you've had a lovely chrimbo - glad you enjoyed the choccies xxx

I did, very much so :D haha.

Well, my giving up chocolate didn't go brilliantly yesterday (I ate less chocolatey things than I normally do, so still a good thing!)

Going better today, I'm sort of weaning myself off chocolate, if you like :p

I was completely gobsmacked at about 4pm when I realised I'd eaten about 5 points, and I'd even been to McDonalds!

Having said that, I have just eaten rather too much bread :p haha.

xx

I love bread, it's a real downfall for me.

Glad you had a good christmas and well done for losing weight on The Day Itself - you must be the only person in the country to have done so!

I love bread, it's a real downfall for me.

Glad you had a good christmas and well done for losing weight on The Day Itself - you must be the only person in the country to have done so!

LOL, I think it's because chocolate, er, 'speeds up' my digestion, shall we say. :p
Having said that, I was 9st 5.5 again this morning. :)

Yeah, I decided I wanted Warburton's seeded bread AND Lurpak - so I got both, and have now eaten about 2/3rds of the bread :eek:
Thank God it was the small one!

xx

Hiya jenni glad you had a good christmas! youl get that few pound off dead fast - but well done though your doing great!

Now then lets leave those buttery thoughts behind us because after all no-one scrapes butter on do they it has to be half an inch thick I believe and on good thick bread......

Oh dear just the thought of it

Bye

M

Now then lets leave those buttery thoughts behind us because after all no-one scrapes butter on do they it has to be half an inch thick I believe and on good thick bread......

Exactly... good job I got Lurpak lighter... :eek:

Keisha said:
Morning hun, how are you today?

I'm 9st 6 this morning :eek: probably because of the bread, LOL.
Haven't been too moody so far (with the Pill) which is quite good :)

xx

Keep those mood swings under control there hon ;)

I had a terrible bread and butter binge last night - three slices thickly spread.

I blame you ;)

Keep those mood swings under control there hon ;)

I had a terrible bread and butter binge last night - three slices thickly spread.

I blame you ;)

I had a whole loaf thickly spread :eek:

Oh dear, well the moodswings have been terrible today - won't go into detail, but suffice to say that I cried more than once :eek:

xx

Back