Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Awww jenni. So sorry you have cried today. It's awful when you are feeling emotional. Here is a big hug (((hug))) x

Awww jenni. So sorry you have cried today. It's awful when you are feeling emotional. Here is a big hug (((hug))) x

Feeling a bit better, just my dad being ******* insensitive! :mad:

At least I've given up chocolate, so I can't *really* comfort eat - at least, nothing I'd particularly *want* to comfort eat. Haha.

xx

Hope youre feeling better *HUGS*

Feeling a bit better this morning.

9st 5.5 again, which I'm quite pleased with :)
Should be dropping over the next few weeks if I stick to not eating chocolate :D

Feeling very proud for not comfort eating last night :D

xx

Well done you are being strong. Hope the moods settle they're a devil to cope with but perhaps a few tears helped regulate them.

Take care

M

Well yesterday was also horrible, I'm now in a BAD mood with Jon, made worse by him pretending there's nothing wrong. :mad:

On the plus side, I'm 9st 4.0 this morning :D

xx

hope your moods settle down soon Jen, know how awful pill taking is xxx

Hmnn that weight loss is of course a silver lining ... may be able to help those mood swings (forgive me I'm vaguely medical working in a GP practice) but there are many brands which you can try not all have the same side effects such as mood etc. End of nosey interference just don't like to see you sad

Hope you have a good new year

M

Happy New Year to you Jenni! xxx

Happy New Year to you hun ... Hope its a good one xx

╔══╦══╦══╦══╗
╚═╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╔═╝║║║║║║║╚╝║
║╔═╣║║║║║╠═╗║
║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝╠═╝║
╚══╩══╩══╩══╝
(`'·.¸ (`'·.¸*¤* ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)
♥ ***Happy New Year *** ♥
(¸.·'´ (¸.·'´*¤* `'·.¸) `'·.¸)

Yay, thank you :)

Had lunch out today - a very small portion of lasagne and half a portion of choc fudge cake with no cream - I think I did quite well :) compared to what I'd normally have, anyway. :p

And I was 9st 5 this morning, so I haven't gained anything over Xmas :) yay.

xx

Yeah, thanks, my moods are settling down again - they did last time after the first week.

Had a big panic on Wednesday though because I stayed at Jon's and I'd forgotten my pill - so couldn't take it until about 5pm the next day :rolleyes:

xx

Glad you're feeling a bit better hun. Do you have alot of ups and downs during the month or is it only at totm? Well done at your sts under xmas.

Back