Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

hope the pointing is going well today Jenni xxx

Noticed that Imperial came 3rd in the University ratings in the Independent yesterday - behind the obvious two!

You have done really, really well to get the offer - the academic bit is just the last hurdle. You'll do it no bother. xx

Hope your evening is going well and enjoying the nice bottle of wine!

Pointing has gone well :) had almost half a bottle of wine and think I'm about a point under :eek:

I'd forgotten how much I loved my ryvita and salmon, mmmm :)

Off to bed now!

xx

well done Jenni! :D and that ryvita and salmon sounds gorgeous :drool: hope you have a lovely weekend - keep up the good work! :) x

mmm ryvita and salmon.. well done Jen on your pointing! Best of luck xx

Half a point over yesterday. May start keeping a food diary again - having said that, I suppose I'll be tracking once I get back to meetings :)

I was... *drumroll* 10st 4 this morning :eek:
Doubt I'll stay there until tomorrow, but we can hope :p

SO encouraging to see the weight coming off already :)
Also lessens the shame when I go back to meetings :p

Anyone know if they have meetings on bank holidays?

xx

Actually, no, I lie - I was 3 points over :p

Undecided as to whether or not I want to claw them back, hmmm.

Also, just had a look and my meeting isn't on tomorrow. Shall start next week then :)

xx

are you going to continue pointing until then? x

Yep - I'll be pointing after then, so why not? :p

Woohooo! Still 10st 4 even after some very dubious pointing yesterday (had belly pork and was a bit unsure as to how much I had) so I'm quite pleased :)

That means that since last Wednesday I've lost 3lbs :eek:

Also that I have less than a stone to go :)

xx

thats brill - well done Jenni :) x

Hey Jennikay can you go to another meeting during the week? I know I sometimes miss the one I go to and I head to another just to keep me motivated.

Hey Jennikay can you go to another meeting during the week? I know I sometimes miss the one I go to and I head to another just to keep me motivated.

I *could* - but I'm starting again so I'd rather do that at my own meeting, or at least with my own leader - but the only other meeting she does is too difficult to get to really.

Any other time I would, there's a handy one on a Thursday morning :)

xx

Pointing didn't go great last night (never does when there's alcohol involved!)
However - I resisted celebrations AND I was given cake and didn't finish it!

I do think I may have broken my emotional dependency on chocolate, as a result of therapy maybe? I don't know. A few weeks ago I would've finished that cake off even though it wasn't particularly nice.

I was 10st 3 this morning :D and long may it continue to go down, I can't wait until my weight is in single figures again ;) That loss is almost certainly due to dehydration, I'm sooo thirsty right now :p

I do get addicted to this weightloss you know. :) may try for under 9st - depends how I feel when I get there I suppose :)

I've been thinking about how my OCDish personality affects my dieting. I'm a huge fan of round numbers :rolleyes:
I tend to eat in whole points, if my meal is, say, 5.5 points, I'll eat something which is half a point, to make it up.

I tend to split my day into 10 + 9, or 10 + 8, and tend to eat the smaller number by the end of lunchtime, and panic that I don't have enough points left if I've eaten more than that :confused:

xx

i do the latter.. panic if i dont have many points left after lunch..

well done on resisting the celebrations though.. thats definitely a good start :) x

Sounds like your doing really well Jennikay, Congrats on not eating the celebrations and not finishing the cake.
Good luck for the coming week xx

:eek: I've done something terrible! :p

I had a pot noodle for lunch :p haha.
Oh I'm feeling so good today, even better than last time I did WW, then I would never have DARED eat one (a whole 8 points!) but I *wanted* one, so I *had* one :)

Also, sugar free jelly :drool: haha.
Sadly my mum threw out my CD water flavouring (which made a REALLY nice jelly) but I made her get me some hartleys today which is quite nice :)

What shall I have for tea? Hmm, decisions.
Think I'll have something with lots of veg. I love veg :)
I had a bowl of leeks after my pot noodle so that I had *some* proper nutrition at lunch :p

Any ideas?

xx

Quorn is fantastic with veg stir fried - you can use stock cubes as a sauce flavouring and a bit of cornflower to thicken it up. Delicious.

I tend to have Ww meals with loads of free veg to bulk it up when I need to drop some points...like now

Brilliant work so far on losing 3-4lbs in less than a week. You have given me the necessary kick...xx

Yay! Haha, nice to inspire someone instead of being inspired all the time :)
I have no idea how I lost so much weight, I suppose it was mostly the rubbish I was eating before :p

I honestly have no idea where this determination came from, it was just like, 'right! I'm rejoining WW' :)

Mmm, stir fry :) haven't had one in a whole 2 days :p
I had a real chicken one :eek: it was delicious :D

I forgot to get any soy sauce which was why I wasn't going to have one - stock cubes sounds good though, do you mix it with water as well, or just stick a stock cube in there lol? :)

xx

Mix it up with a bit of water - but not as much as if you were making up stock for soup.

Then add your bit of cornflour so that it thickens it up - just gives it some flavour.

I tend to add some spices in there too just for the excitement. :D

You reminded me about something I love which I have not had for ages....cottage cheese and melba toasts....I am getting some today!

Back