Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Oh wow - melba toasts, now those I haven't had in a while!
I used to have them with the crab paste stuff.

I was thoroughly disappointed today, my mum got me light Philly instead of extra light :eek:
A whole extra point for the privilege of having a bit more fat in it :D
Having said that, now I'm allowing more points for meals and less for snacks, I could easily do that.

I am SO looking forward to tomorrows lunch, mmmmm. :D
May try and make my philly go over 3 ryvitas, then allowing for smoked salmon makes it about 5 points.

:drool::drool:

xx

Well, tea ended up being chicken fried rice somehow lol.
Was very nice though ;)

Have 1 point left, may have a hot chocolate later :D

I have some blackcurrant jelly setting in the fridge :)

xx

Hi Jenni

You're making your other Team Loser members proud :)

Good luck for WI this week!

Twigs
xx

Finally I'll be one of the ones who loses every week instead of gaining every week :rolleyes:

Oh, I am SO looking forward to seeing 9st on the scales again, I love it lol :)

Just thinking, it's my prom in a month and a half ish - wonder if I can get down to 9st 5 by then :eek:
I reckon I might ;) Have to start exercising though!

Still need to find a prom dress lol - anyone any good at dress hunting?

xx

Oh wow, I just found my old measurements:

10st 4 9st 10st 4 (again)

Waist: 31in 29in 32in
Belly (around navel): 36in 33in 36in
Thigh (just one!): 22in 20in 22in
Arm: 11in 10.5in 11in

So pretty much the same as last time I was this weight :)

xx

how much is e.l. philly like pointswise? 30g philly light is only 1 point.. and i can make that go over 3 ryvitas eaaaaaaasy! :)

well done on staying within points - now you have a goal (prom) i'm sure you will stick with it, no problem :) xxx

I get the mini tubs, which are 0.5 points for the e.l. (if you don't quite use it all :p) or 1.5 for the light.

Slightly hungry now, I have 1 point left but no idea what to do with it!

xx

1 ryvita with not quite a half mini tub of philly light :p

No exercise? Thought you bought some running shoes???

I reckon you could do 9 5 by the time your prom comes.

Rach is great at shopping.

Some lovely dresses for that kind of event in TK Maxx at the moment and not very expensive. Saw a great black and white one that I was soooooo tempted by - but have nowhere to wear it. xx

Oh I found an absolutely lovely one on Debenhams website - decided to go for a silver dress and dark green accessories.

Decided to check what sizes were available - only in a 14, then refreshed the page and even the 14s had gone! Was absolutely stunning too :(

So anyway. Points wise not great, I was doing so well (12 points left for tea!) but then I went to Jon's and we had a fry up :mad: so that's out of the window!
Having said that, I'm having a lovely diet coke right now :p

Strangely I haven't done 'bugger it' mode for a while, haven't done binging in over a week either :eek: slightly weird!

xx

Woohoo! I am down to 10st 2 somehow :D
Now I need to stay there ;) at this rate I'll be back in the 9s by the end of next week! :p

Having said that, I have a party on Saturday and pub on Sunday (though prob won't drink much on Sunday).

Having said *that* I'm doing a sponsored Humber Bridge Cross on Saturday too, so I shall earn my points for boozing :p doesn't take much to get me drunk anyway!

xx

so whatre you doing? just walking across it? x

Silver taffeta prom dress - View all - Dresses - Womens - Debenhams

This! :) I really hope it fits, I got 20% off and free delivery cause I'm clever and know where to look for discount codes :p

It was finally in stock in a 12 today so I've ordered it! Should arrive sometimes early next week.

Got some Ritter sport chocs today, tray of milk choc and a tray of praline ones, om nom nom.

I'm really loving the control I seem to have around food at the moment, a few weeks ago I would've scoffed all of them as soon as I got home, but I have actually just eaten half of a milk choc one and thrown the other half in the bin! And I only had half of the praline one I had earlier :)

I have 6 points left! I'll probably try out some of the WW choc stuff I got earlier (slices and cupcakes), though that still leaves 3 points. Hot chocolate with some milk in, I think :)

Might go on the exercise bike later, god help me, then have a shower and go to bed, yawn. :)

xx

Green - I have some fabulous green shoes which I want to wear, and I have some flat shoes in the same colour too ;) haha.

xx

I love that dress - you will look amazing.

I am going to a wedding in December where there is a dress code theme - and silver is one of the ok colours....might nip up there to Yorkshire and nick it while you are wearing sweatshirts at uni. ;)

That dress looks fab, you will look gorgeous in it.. dont forget to take a photo and stick it up here so we can all see!

I love that dress - you will look amazing.

I am going to a wedding in December where there is a dress code theme - and silver is one of the ok colours....might nip up there to Yorkshire and nick it while you are wearing sweatshirts at uni. ;)

I'll be in London for uni don't forget ;)

10 2 again this morning, can't wait for my official weigh in on Monday :p
My sister says she's joining me at meetings now, I'm really looking forward to it :)

Physics this afternoon, we have a test (god help me) which I know I'm going to do badly in, barely know any of the equations - they're all VERY subtly different and I can't remember which one's which!

xx

Back