Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

OMG Jenni....you are losing this at a rate of knotts! You are making this look too easy :D

Seriously though, I know it is all down to hard work and dedication. You are doing fantastically! Well done :D

I think, once I stopped thinking that eating 20 points of chocolate (on top of my 18 points!) was a good idea, it just started dropping off :D

The thing is, it IS easy for me! I mean, when I REALLY want that bit of chocolate when I've eaten all my points it's difficult, but WW is really working for me - in the same way CD really worked for me 3 months ago.

I think once you find the right diet for you, it's easy :)

Plus, now I've only got 2lbs to go, I'm like, 'that chocolate will put me back a week!' lol.

x

Hi Jenni - sorry I've not been around for a bit - looks like your doing great though!

Congrats to your sister on getting the job. Tell her if she comes across someone called Evelyn with a Polish sounding surname (can't remember what it was now!) to tell her hello from Karen who used to be on the management committee at Scunthorpe MIND.

Hehe, I will :D
Might have to write it down though :rolleyes:

Well, today.. :rolleyes:

Started off brilliantly, I had my lunch planned etc.
Then I bought 2 flumps (because 1 was 1 point, or 2 were 1.5...)

Then I ate someone's pasta thing (worth it! It was gorgeous :D)
Then I seductively ate a choc bar (worth it for the look on the guy's face... :p)

So yeah, I've gone over a bit.

I shall have to add this all up, and maybe not eat tomorrow. Lol.

x

WOW - if I don't eat any more points today, I've actually *just* eaten my daily allowance of points.

Worth it?

Considering I've just discovered 0 point veg stir-fry, I'd say so.

Yum :D

x

LOL. Did you manage to stay in your points yesterday with the stir fry, Jenni?

LOL at you seductively eating the chocolate - did you know the guy or was he some poor random passer-by?

Hahaha! Sorry to disappoint you, but I did know the guy. :p

He had to cross his legs all the way home :D Muahahaha.

I stayed within my points :D Though I think I may have miscalculated, or eaten too much salt, because I was 9st 4 this morning :(
Should be mostly water though, I'm going to the toilet just before I get weighed :D haha.

x

Haha!

I have an empty stomach :( it keeps rumbling :p

Me and my sister have agreed that we're not staying for the meeting since neither of us have eaten much today :D

I have no more ASDA diet coke! :(
All I have left is rubbish Sainsbury's coke :(
But I'm going to cadets tonight, so that will involve the customary trip to ASDA afterwards :D

So, national disaster averted :D
I have 6 points left (have already accounted for dinner)

So maybe I could have some real chocolate :eek:
Or, I could have 6 WW brownies :rolleyes:
Or 12 WW cookies!
Well, which would you choose? :D

I'm leaving them until after cadets, because my friend will no doubt try to persuade me to eat some rubbish :rolleyes: last week it was hotdogs, no idea what it'll be this week.
It's all the stuff I used to LOVE eating (in vast quantities :rolleyes:) but I was good last week :D

She kept saying 'you KNOW you want it', which I DID, but is it worth it? 2.5 points for one hotdog? Nahhh.
Because I know I couldn't eat 'just one', it would be the whole jar, which is 15 points :rolleyes:
I felt very proud for saying no :)

x

congrats on saying no - my work friends are the same - they wave sweets (old fashioned apple bon bons were on the list yesterday and it was so hard to say no!) under my nose all the time and it gets a bit old to be honest.

and poor you on the coke! I work for Sainsburys and I know how you feel.. I feel like a traitor but I do slip into Asda for my diet coke as well!

good luck for your WI. xx

Half a pound! :mad:

How frustrating is that? :rolleyes:

Still, next week is another week, right?
I reckon I could be at goal in a month, so that's going to be my challenge. Just over 1lb per week, definitely doable :)

Cadets now. I have yet another night of them whinging at me for not wearing my uniform :rolleyes:
I just don't have the time anymore!

x

I'd have six brownies :)

Well done on the half pound - every little helps.

Was in Asda today and forgot to get their diet cola to try - grr!

I'd probably have 6 hot chocolates and 6 cookies :D Except I'd actually feel sick after about 2, so then that's 4 points saved ;)

Heh. I could barely taste a difference between ASDA's diet coke and normal diet coke, it's definitely worth it :D
At £1 for 6 cans, you can't go wrong :p

x

I really want to go to bed and sleep for a few hours (if only to stop me from eating :rolleyes:) but I know if do then I'll feel worse, and be unable to sleep tonight.

Decisions, decisions. I think I'll go to bed. :)

x

I'm in town again on Friday so I'll nip into Asda again (they have lots of nice quorn stuff too so I can stock up on that at the same time) and get some :)

I really want to go to bed and sleep for a few hours (if only to stop me from eating :rolleyes:) but I know if do then I'll feel worse, and be unable to sleep tonight.

Decisions, decisions. I think I'll go to bed. :)

x

Miss Jennikay, you arent still sleeping are you? only joking!

Hope you are having a good day today!

Well done on the diet front, if only i was as good as you! xx

Hehe. :)
My nap was very nice, and then of course I couldn't sleep when I went to bed, and I slept in and missed an hour of Physics this morning. :rolleyes:
On the plus side, I knew last night that there wasn't a chance I'd be able to manage a full day, but that extra hour in bed meant that I could :)

I'm eating 17 points a day this week, in preparation for my weekend away this weekend :eek:
I'm going to do Core without the extra points (because no doubt they'll use fat in their cooking :rolleyes:)

I'm going to see if I can stick to 17 points a day permanently now, let's see if I can get to goal by the end of October ;)
That is, according to my scales - the ones at my meeting will still say I'm 9st 1-2 :rolleyes:

Yum, I'm having a 0 point stir fry for tea :D
And then I'll probably eat rubbish all evening, haha.

x

Back