Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Yay, I have just discovered highlights hot chocolate... with a sweetener in! :D

You wouldn't believe the difference it makes, lol.

x

Good Luck for WI moro!!!!

hmmm might get some highlights.... ( theyre not sweet enough for me either, but will try a sweetner in it!!! )

Nas x

Yes, I have them with a sweetener in as well - makes all the difference.

I sympathise with the bra thing, I'm a GG cup and used to struggle to get bras at all, never mind nice ones. Thank goodness for Bravissimo :)

Good luck for today Jenni.

Good luck for WI hun! Let us know how you got on xx

I was 9st 4.0 today - my lowest weight so far :D (apart from when I was leaning on the counter by accident, lol)

So fingers crossed, I'll be 9st 5-6 (cause I'm wearing clothes, and I've eaten :p)

Quorn mince stir-fry for dinner. Yum. :p

Karen, it's just the fact I'm a 30! Everywhere does a 32, but apparently no-one caters for people like me who have essentially no fat on their ribcage :p Lol.

I may have to start taking in 32D bras :p
Having said that, I tried on a 32D the other day, and well, I had THREE boobs. Lol. Oh yes, one is a DD and the other is a D.
Yay for me.

Makes you want to be a man, eh? ;)

x

Well done! 1lb off my target! Lol :)

I sympathise with the bra issue! I'm a 34 E (actually, probably a 36, but I refuse to admit it) and I can easily find bras from M&S etc, but only big ugly boulder holder bras. Primark have cute, cheap bras.. up to a D :( New Look go up to DD, skip E and do F! :O I look at bras and think "Oh that one is pretty!" then I pick it out in my size and it looks no where near as nice :p I used to love my boobs when I was a size 10 (they were a D then) because they were big, but not stupidly so. Now I hate them! Can't wait to lose weight and wear sexy underwear :rolleyes:

34E = 36DD, so you should be able to find fitting bras in a 36 surely?

Yeah, I had the 'boulder holders' when I was a 34E, thankfully those days are gone... now I have to wear bras which are too big :rolleyes:

I shall have to go bra shopping when I get christmas money :D

Oh, I hate Primark bras. I got one once, wehn I was a D, and the wires kept coming out and stabbing me in the side!
And on the other one I got, the elastic went in the band after a few washes :(

Sainsbury's = better than Primark, and not that much more expensive (like, £5 as opposed to £3).

x

I have some 36DD bras from La Senza, but the wires come out. I think my boobs are too much for them :giggle: plus when I leant forward I risked popping out! Also.. made them look huge! Pushed them right up :p

Ye bunch of lucky feckers! I would LOVE to have big boobs! I'm a 32C....just not the same when you've got a big ass! Bigger boobs would balance me out...any donations would be greatly appreciated! ;)x

Someone once told me I was deformed. I have a huge bust and big hips and a really small waist (in comparison). Can't find any clothes to fit me but the fellas seem to like it ;)

I was born too late - I could have been a screen goddess; me and Marilyn Monroe...

Hehe, I'd kill for a small waist :rolleyes:

I realised this the other day: if you look at my before/after photos, my waist has not only shrunk, but it's moved down!

My waist is where it's supposed to be now :D

x

Oh yes. I've got a high waist as well - wonder if mine will drop down?

As long as my boobs don't drop down any more that they have done or they'll be swinging round me bloomin knees!

Hehehe - I know how you feel about that too :rolleyes:

I mean, at 17, I'm not supposed to sag anywhere yet!
Doesn't mean I don't..!

But mine have improved a bit :D
So hopefully yours should too :p

Oh, btw Karen, my sister's applying for an (admin) job in the NHS - her interview's tomorrow, do you have any tips? :)

x

That's one good thing about having smaller boobages, mine are still pert and perky!!! :) Funsize I say!!! No sagging, woo! Not too shabby for a 30-year-old!!!

... I completly know what your talking about! ... My 40D bangers are on the downwards turn! ... :giggle: ...
Id love to have them lifted! even me nipples point down! lolol ... Ho hum! well at least Marky loves em! hehe
:giggle: ..

even me nipples point down!

See, that was my problem exactly :rolleyes:
Though they have 'perked up' a little bit :)

Well, this week I have lost....

...drumroll...

3.5lbs :D

Oh yes.
Though 1-2 lbs of it are probably from last week, but still, I'm happy with that :)

x

Back