Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Yay .. well done on the loss this week :D

Umm bangers well ok my nips have sorta revived themselves a little since ive lost weight so i can at least see them now :giggle: lolol

Jenni, well done on the 3 and a half :)

Sorry didn't see your post last night as I was out! Your sister's probably had her interview by now. Which Trust was the interview for? Our Trust really struggles to get good admin staff so hope she does well x

See, that was my problem exactly :rolleyes:
Though they have 'perked up' a little bit :)

Well, this week I have lost....

...drumroll...

3.5lbs :D

Oh yes.
Though 1-2 lbs of it are probably from last week, but still, I'm happy with that :)

x

WELL DONE YOU! Fab loss! Big losses all round the board!

As for the boobage, if i were something like a H or an I, i've come to the conclusion my belly would look skinny!!!

I have DD's now but i'm hoping that the min i will go down to is C/D! When i get my ass in gear though! Which, while we are on the subject of body parts, i have a FLAT BUM! I want a bum! No fair:confused::cool: x

Which, while we are on the subject of body parts, i have a FLAT BUM! I want a bum! No fair:confused::cool: x

Well I'm sure someone round here will be happy to donate theirs :D

Karenlou said:
Sorry didn't see your post last night as I was out! Your sister's probably had her interview by now. Which Trust was the interview for? Our Trust really struggles to get good admin staff so hope she does well x

It's Hull, it's in the psychology bit.
She reckons she did really well, she's done reception work before and also volunteered for Nightline so can do the confidentiality bit. :)

This morning I weighed in at 9st 3.8... it's the first time I've seen a 3 on the scales since I was 9st 13 :D
Onwards and downwards! I'm having a good diet week this week :D

x

Glad to hear you're having such a good week. I sneaked onto the scales this morning (naughty me, considering I'm always telling other people off for it!) and I should be into the next stone below by my next weekend :D

Sounds like your sis is in poll position for the job. A friend of mine used to work in the mental health trust in Hull - don't know if she's still there though.

I really hope she gets the job :)

It's quite good, she'd only work afternoons, so she still gets her lie-ins :D lol.

I think it's OK to step on the scales mid-week, as long as if it's not what you hoped for, it doesn't affect you :)
Like, on the CD board we sometimes got people fretting because they were 3 days into the diet and they hadn't lost anything :rolleyes: and then the next day, lo and behold, they'd lost a few lbs.

x

It's usually counter-productive for me. If I get weighed mid-week and I haven't lost anything I get into bugger-it mode and, if I have lost, I decide I can eat something naughty and blow it.

Not at the moment though as I am mega-motivated :)

Woohoo!

9st 2.6 this morning :D

I have to be up at 7.30 tomorrow morning :( my friend has a hospital appointment and I'm going with him, lol.

You'd think that 11 hours sleep would make it easier to wake up in the morning, but apparently not :rolleyes: I almost missed my bus this morning :p

My sister got the job :) though she has to get CRB checked first, and the CRB people are on strike! So it looks like she'll be starting work in, oooh, a year or two :rolleyes:

I have discovered ASDA diet coke :D Still zero points, but not that bad and £1 for 6 cans :)
I'm going to try all the supermarket's own diet coke (that is, not tesco, because I don't go there) and see which I like best, because real diet coke is way too expensive to consume in the quantities I do! :rolleyes:

x

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Shocking development on the diet coke front - ASDA's own has no aspartame in it!

I have found my new addiction :D (and this time I have no risk of brain lesions :rolleyes: lol)

x

I got some sainsbury's diet coke today, also no aspartame, so I shall try some later. :)

9st 2.6 again this morning :)
If I'm good, I should be 9st 3-4 at my meeting, which means I get my 10% and my first stone too :D yay.

Had my first full day at school yesterday and I was sooo tired when I got in :(
Today probably won't be much better, I have maths and no doubt I'll be in trouble because I haven't done the whole chapter on trigonometry :rolleyes: I don't think they realise how much work I have to catch up on! And how tired I am of an evening :(

x

My sister said that ASDA's tastes more like real coke than diet coke does.

I have yet to try sainsbury's, but I shall let you know :)

x

This is 100% stolen from the CD board, but hey ho.

You write down 3 things you're grateful for, well once I started I could stop myself :p

I'm grateful...

1. That I'm just 2.6 lbs away from goal (according to my scales)
2. That my glandular fever hasn't been as terrible as everyone makes it out to be :rolleyes:
3. That I only got one strawberry tetra! :p
4. That I only have 2 hours of lessons tomorrow :p
5. That I get to do the Senior Maths Challenge :D (I know, I'm a maths nerd)
6. That my UCAS application is almost done :rolleyes:
7. That shooting with cadets was rearranged to a time when I'm not so ill :D so I can actually go :D

x

I got some sainsbury's diet coke today, also no aspartame, so I shall try some later. :)

9st 2.6 again this morning :)
If I'm good, I should be 9st 3-4 at my meeting, which means I get my 10% and my first stone too :D yay.

x

Oooh good luck for your WI! Hope you get your 10% and your first stone1 how exciting! xx

And another...

8. That I can have a hot chocolate AND a cookie for ONE point!

Oh yes. :D

x

oohhh, what cookie? I know about the hot choc but the cookies I buy (WW) are 1.5 for 2. Which ones do you have? I love my hot chocolate now before bed :)

It's the WW mini cookie cake mix - all you have to do is mix low fat spread with the powder, split it into 16 cookies, shove it in the oven and voila :D half point cookies!

Well this morning, after slightly over eating yesterday, I thought I would be back up to 9st 3, but no!

9st 2.0 this morning :D

At this rate I'll be at goal by the end of October, lol :)

x

Back