Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Thanks Rosie, feeling a bit better after having a vent :)

:argh: Just feel like I'm going mad sometimes! Lol.

xx

I was, of course, speaking from my own experience.

When you get to my age - have had two marriages and been married (in total) for 18 years - you eventually learn.

Not saying that I act on it though. If my OH read my last post he would be putting the little :8855: icon all over the place as I know I am the queen of making stuff up

I was just hoping I could spare you some of the pain I put myself through with that kind of thinking for years (and still am to a much lesser extent)

All part of life's rich tapestry I suppose.

Rosie xx

I think it's a female thing :p

I'm sure there's a quote - 'This is GIRL LOGIC - it's not what you say that's important, it's what she INFERS from it'.
Which is so true, guys are so to-the-point, say what they mean and we can interpret it as something completely different :rolleyes:

Which is a skill I can do without! Lol :D

x

I keep having a dream that I am about 9 stone...one day!! ha ha!! Thats good tho, keep eating, it obviously works! lol

I think it's a female thing :p

I'm sure there's a quote - 'This is GIRL LOGIC - it's not what you say that's important, it's what she INFERS from it'.
Which is so true, guys are so to-the-point, say what they mean and we can interpret it as something completely different :rolleyes:

x

Ha ha this has made me laugh. I am fed up trying to work out what the wife actually means when she says something.

I have worked out that "I'm fine" means she is annoyed and I should know what about and when she says its "ok" to go out for a beer, it means 1 beer and not an all nighter and coming home with a cold pizza

I have worked out that "I'm fine" means she is annoyed and I should know what about and when she says its "ok" to go out for a beer, it means 1 beer and not an all nighter and coming home with a cold pizza

Well I'm VERY guilty of the first one :eek: lol.

Hmm, well to women, 'a beer' means 'a beer' and 'an all nighter' means 'an all nighter'.
Having said that, if you asked if you were allowed to go on an all nighter, you'd probably get a big NO, haha.

x

or an "it's fine" to go for an all nighter ;)

LOL, yep, and she wants you to realise that it actually means no.

Except, being a bloke, you're already halfway through your second pint before she's finished her sentence ;)

xx

I'm the male in my relationship. I roll over after lovin' while Adam tries to cuddle me :p We went for a walk once and he said "That's the prettiest tree I've ever seen". He's a big manly looking guy but I swear there's a vagina hiding somewhere. Such a girl. His favourite movies are Moulin Rouge, American Beauty and Amelie?! My favourite movie is Battle Royale, lol. There are so many things that he does that are really girly, I'll have to start a list!

P.S. We've been for a walk more than once, I'm not that lazy ;)

I'm the male in my relationship. I roll over after lovin' while Adam tries to cuddle me :p We went for a walk once and he said "That's the prettiest tree I've ever seen". He's a big manly looking guy but I swear there's a vagina hiding somewhere. Such a girl. His favourite movies are Moulin Rouge, American Beauty and Amelie?! My favourite movie is Battle Royale, lol. There are so many things that he does that are really girly, I'll have to start a list!

just spat all over the keyboard snorting at your vagina comment LOL :D

and yeah.. wasnt the second time the other day? :p ;)

just spat all over the keyboard snorting at your vagina comment LOL :D

So did I :D hehehe.

I most definitely wear the trousers in my relationships, but Jon definitely does NOT have a vagina hidden anywhere, hahaha. :p
He was saying, 'yeah, my film collection is all boyish stuff' and I said 'GOOD! Chick flicks are boring!' and he was like :eek: *stunned silence* hahaha.

You'd think he'd have got the point after we saw Die Hard, Transformers, Max Payne etc etc and I enojyed them, but evidently not :rolleyes:

xx

You girls have me in stitches!

lmaoooo!! - i must be a bore i totaly love chick flicks and god love the oh he puts up with watching them too but thats what happens when ur made to watch footy near every night of the week even the teams he doesnt like i just dont get men running about with a stupid ball and screaming like a bunch of idiots for scoring a goal - well done u scored a ball into a net whoopie bloody do!! lol

So did I :D hehehe.

I most definitely wear the trousers in my relationships, but Jon definitely does NOT have a vagina hidden anywhere, hahaha. :p
He was saying, 'yeah, my film collection is all boyish stuff' and I said 'GOOD! Chick flicks are boring!' and he was like :eek: *stunned silence* hahaha.

You'd think he'd have got the point after we saw Die Hard, Transformers, Max Payne etc etc and I enojyed them, but evidently not :rolleyes:

xx

i think if i made the effort to look i would find Mattys vagina.. he has some right girly huffs sometimes!

and i LOVE girly films! Love Die Hard though too.. but he doesnt beat Bridget Jones! :p

lmaoooo!! - i must be a bore i totaly love chick flicks and god love the oh he puts up with watching them too but thats what happens when ur made to watch footy near every night of the week even the teams he doesnt like i just dont get men running about with a stupid ball and screaming like a bunch of idiots for scoring a goal - well done u scored a ball into a net whoopie bloody do!! lol

Oh I know! I just don't get what's so interesting about watching 22 guys kick a ball around a field for 90 minutes.
(Put that way, it sounds just a lil bit gay, hahaha. :p)
Luckily Jon doesn't really like football (as far as I know), and I'd refuse to watch it anyway, lol. :D

I didn't weigh myself this morning, so will get a big surprise tomorrow, yay ^.^ lol.

xx

Battle Royale is the nuts, one of the best! Switchblade romance is a fantastic film too!!

i think if i made the effort to look i would find Mattys vagina.. he has some right girly huffs sometimes!

and i LOVE girly films! Love Die Hard though too.. but he doesnt beat Bridget Jones! :p

You sure....:D

Back