Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Had a smoked salmon sandwich, yum yum.

Only 1 and a half hours until I go to bed, eek. Have ironed my skirt now though ;) just need to wait for my shirts to dry and I can iron them and then my uniform's almost ready :p

Decided to do 50 crunches a day (starting today!) to flatten out my stomach for the prom. I'm expecting some wrist slapping if I don't get it done, since it's not difficult!

xx

Huuuuge yawn. So tired after today, getting up at 6 and running around all day and stress! Argh :mad:
Soooo glad today's over now, I can concentrate on school as opposed to whether or not my sergeant has had a haircut!

So overall, it wasn't too terrible, didn't win much though. Won a few modelling trophies, to be fair most squadrons don't win anything so I shouldn't complain ;)

x

"A few modelling trophies" - what were you modelling?

Sounds like that would be a good trophy to earn - were you the gorgeous squadron then? x

Hahaha, if only! No, I'm talking airfix ;)
And it wasn't me who won them either :p

x

I would stick to telling people it was modelling trophies then. Sounds a whole lot more exciting

And, who care who actually won them.....were you in the room when it happened? Then you won them....simple. xx

Haha. Our uniform was shockingly bad though ;)

Got the results of my physics mock test today - 90%! :eek:
Far more confident about getting an A now, as long as I can do that again in the exam :D

The other mock I did I got 70% - averaging out 80% which is *just* an A.
But surely if I can get an A in AS chemistry, I can get an A in A2 physics :p

Can't wait until September when I get to do difficult maths instead of difficult physics ;)
I used to enjoy physics because it was something different to all the maths I'm doing, but not anymore (!) Now I enjoy maths because physics just confuses me!

xx

Hey Jen well done on your Mock results they're brilliant!!! You must be over the moon!

Haha, thanks :)

OK, so I've had a terrible few days, pizza and all sorts :(

Going away this weekend though so shouldn't be too bad cause I'll be running around all day.
Looking forward to my fry ups which I'll have thoroughly earned! :p

Finally starting at the gym week after next, my therapist has got me the 'exercise on prescription' thing :p so hopefully I can use that to get fit and then carry on exercising after.

xx

Weekend away didn't quite go to plan :eek:
Had a bit of a gain, shall try and compensate for the rest of the week so it's not too bad at next week's meeting.

Not much to say really. Went shopping today, spent my entire months wages in one afternoon :p
But lots of things to keep me occupied for a week or two, also pretty shoes :D

Waxed my legs this afternoon, I had no idea how painful it was going to be :eek:

xx

I don't find waxing my legs painful! I've only ever use the cold wax strips though. I had my bikini line done though, my god that hurt!

I tried to wax my own bikini line:eek: ooh god it hurt. Am going to try again before I go so Spain as am too embarrassed to go to have it done at a clinic :eek:!! x

Hot wax and sensitive body parts should NEVER come into contact with each other - its painful to just think about it!

Well done on the mock exams - you will breeze through the real thing...when are they anyway - my son is nearly finished his - only 2 to go and one of them is today.

Exercise on prescription....sounds interesting. didn't know such a thing existed. x

Hot wax and sensitive body parts should NEVER come into contact with each other - its painful to just think about it!

OMG when I read this post I wasnt too sure what I was going to be reading... thank god it was just about leg waxing and nothing else !!!

Good luck Jenni yopu sound right on track with those mock results, sure you'll get there

M

OK, so. Been pretty bad for the past 2 weeks, but dragged myself to my meeting on Monday and am feeling a bit more positive now :)
Stuck to my points yesterday and today (so far) so I'm quite pleased :)

Started my exercise yesterday, though was mostly admin.
Did a litle bit on my posture (which is terrible btw, lol.)

My Davina DVD got a bit of use yesterday for the first time in ages :eek:

xx

I 'hunch' (if that's a word). My shoulders and head are too far forward apparently :rolleyes:

xx

Now that's a thought to be conjured with!!

Glad you're getting back ón track, how long to end of exams?

M

Back