Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Yeah, I suppose it's only 810 so that it's above 800 cals - meaning it's a low calorie diet instead of a VLCD.

At the moment I'm showing no signs of sticking to plan :rolleyes: but I'll keep trying. I'll get there eventually!

you are doing really well hun.

keep up the good work and you will lose it all in no time :)

xx

Eleven pounds is great .... it's almost a stone ;) Must be something in the air as I'm finding it hard to mix 2 CD's and have food. The vodka called me last night (and I answered):sigh:

Good news that you put the naughty thing in the bin and made it indedible... now you CAN'T fetch it out and eat it.

What are you going to eat tonight?

xx

Thanks both of you :)

I'm having a chicken stir fry , with broccoli and cauliflower - it's basically all I've got in :p frozen veg is a life saver! I'm still on 810 (but will be firmly out of ketosis now :rolleyes:) so I'm still not having carby carbs, but I am allowed milk :drool: and I may allow myself a coke zero later to keep myself on track ;)

Well done on your 4lbs off my dear. I hope you enjoy your milk and coke zero. Alcohol spray is a brilliant idea i think i might need to get that for any chocolate i come into contact with :D. Have a great day my dear. xxx

Hi Jenni - well done on your 11lbs so far - that's brilliant.

At least you still have one foot on the wagon - I have well and truly got off a long time since :mad: what is going on with me???

Get fully back on now I say......its easier than getting on and off....trust me. x

Yep - I have been very good today - minus a tiny dark chocolate and need to drink a fair bit more water before I go to bed!

Just had a prawn stir fry - not *technically* allowed, I'm meant to have white fish or chicken, but it's lean protein so it's fine. I bet it's the salt content that they disallow it for. Got a strawberry mousse waiting in the fridge for me :drool:

I'm stealing your hybrid plan Rosie :D going to do it over Xmas, but with 2 shakes instead of the full 3. I'm going to enlist Jon's help in being good too ;)

OK, so, I was on 810 this week, and since 'I'm never in ketosis anyway' I took it as an excuse to be able to eat carbs :rolleyes: which turned into eating everything in sight :rolleyes:

So, 2lb gain this week, and I'm on 1000 now as low carb wasn't suiting me. :) Bring it on!

Just some thoughts on the past week:

I've been reading into maintenance (thanks KD :D) and about choices. I realise it was my choice to eat over the past week - at points, I was thinking 'am I just trying to change the way I feel with food?' and the honest answer (even at the time) was yes, but I was fine with that and if it affected my weight then I was prepared for that, hence me not being disappointed with my gain! I chose to use food to alter my mood - the food didn't attack me!

I'm now choosing to follow the plan, probably not to the letter, and I'm choosing to up my water intake which has been approximately 1L over the past week! Onwards and downwards ;)

I will point out, I chose to stop after 2 instead of 5 (insert bad food here) and I have now thrown out everything that was left after yesterday ;) apart from one thing, which I shall choose not to eat ;)

Stopping at 2 instead of 5 is excellent and you should be very proud.

I don't know what Rosie's hybrid is but you could consider having one day on the shakes and one day off over Christmas (i.e. alternate days). Your CD counsellor would probably shoot me for suggesting it but it is a recognised diet (google Alternate Day Diet) and though it might not suit you long-term, might help get over the Christmas period and you could enjoy your Chrismas dinner etc. x

Hey my lovely. Not to worry about the gain you have the right attitude towards it. Here's to a good fresh start. xxx

Even though you came off, it does sound like you are still in control and just exercising your right to choose to eat what you want to eat - now that you are choosing to be back on track, you'll fly again.

Think Karen's suggestion is a good one. Might try that - diet number 550 I think now!!!

I wish! I've been terrible the past few days. Shan't say too much about it, save to say that it's not been good! Jon's coming over today though so that'll keep me on track this weekend,curb that nasty binging and hopefully get back on track! :eek:

Watch this space. I'll tell you how it goes on my WI :p:

Good luck with you wi - you should be fine hun xxx

Back