Jennys Lipotrim mission to wedding dress

Oh dear I gave into the easter egg... SHOCK HORROR
It tasted horrible ..so Ive put it in the bin...I know the little amount I ate will affect my loss and kick me out of ketosis for a while again... but good to know that chocolate doesnt taste nice

Ahhh put it behind you hun. Its been a tough day for everyone today! Hey the good thing is you now know you dont want it and it doesnt taste as good as you expected!! Might help you not to crave anything for a while! Just get rid of the rest of the choc and start fresh in the morning :) xx

yeah to hit day 4 on easter sunday was not good on the old will power....glad I know chocolate tastes yuck ...cured chocoholic

oh honey. why the tears?

if you only ate a wee bit you could be back in ketosis some time tomorrow. don't worry about it. drink lots of water though. IT HELPS!! i know you aren't a fan of that particular fluid but trust me. it really does help with the hunger and the cravings.

i hope you are feeling better babes. and you'll be back on track in no time. just keep thinking what i'm thinking... 'oh bloody hell dress dress dress dress dress dress' :D

abz xx

I think the tears were the low cal depression setting in...My sister was here the first few days I was on this and the kids have been at there dads till today so it was the first time since I started ive had to cook... Id ruined my soup with too much water (note to self splitting the soup into half is an art that is not worth trying- I will be having it in full from now on lol) The shakes are ok to be split doesnt matter how much fluid you have in them.... the more the better...

Kicking self I gave in to the choccy but Im glad I only had two bites before I decided it tasted dead rich and made me feel sick... It gave me a migraine as well evil sugar rush....

drinking water like mad....Ive had loads of fluid today abi you would be proud Ive had a whole 2 litre bottle plus two tea pots one of green tea one of peppermint tea....

Its an improvement....been none stop on loo thought lol

I never want to eat chocolate ever again...Im put off

well that's one good thing honey :)

are there no chocolate type bars you can have on lt? that's what i use to get rid of choccy cravings. usually not allowed them until the third week on cd though...

so how are you feeling today?? i am at work. and i feel like poop!! but it's just another day :)

hopefully i'm seeing my cdc tonight :)

abz xx

lipotrim is very limited in its variety ... lots of people swap over to cd for that reason...

We have the choice of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry shake
and a chicken soup...... thats our lot..
I think there are some flapjack things you can have somewhere along the way but people dont seem keen on them...so I think ill stick to my shakes and soup

Day 5 is going ok so far
Daughter was sick in the night from too much choccy at her dads...that was fun
Ive managed to get to now before having my first 1/2 a shake..filled my water bottle had a cup of green tea and made a tea pot of peppermint tea...Im on a roll

Poor you being at work guess it keeps you busy..Im not back at work till next week woooooooooo

well after today i'm off until the weekend and then i'm working on my own again :D don't have to work with anybody until next tuesday and i'm hoping that i'll be well into the swing of things by then :)

have just been watching the new wolverine trailer. can't wait :D nothing to do with hugh jackman being phwoar of course :D but the film looks rather fab too :D

abz xx

I cant wait to go see 17 again and the ghosts of girlfriend past
Im a bad girly flick addict lol

ha. so am i, but i have to be in the right mood for them :)

something actually just happened at work... aargh, ha. here i was, tumpty tumming along and then WHAM errors everywhere!! ah well. fixed it now :)

abz xx

what do you work as abz?

so were most of my ex bfs and ex hubby...

Im a teacher but Im going to be a student nurse in sept ..cant wait

ooh, how exciting :D :D

it took me years after graduating to get into IT. i've only been in IT for a year. i ran screaming from it after uni, ha. but i'm enjoying it now :)

abz xx

well update on day 5 in LT house
So last night my daughter was sick and I thought it was coz of choccy but my son has spent the afternoon being sick so now Im thinking its a bug... mentally now Im feeling sick..really dont want to be sick.. nooooooooooo Im sure its all in my head

I hope so...all 3 kids have been sick now...grrrr

oh dear honey!! good luck with staving it off!!

i'm groovin' to justin at the moment... but in my chair so my OH doesn't fall off his laughing... he's already taking the mick at me dancing in my chair :D

abz xx

lol good sign having fun together
I still have half a packet left to have hmm wondering when to have it.. migh have it soon starting to feel hungry again lol
Ive checked with my sicks and im out of ketosis again Evil EGG lol but I was in it yesterday morning so will just have to fight the egg off and it will be back

I was dieing to have some of the kid's choccie earlier. I just kept telling myself that it ain't worth it. The sooner i get into Ketosis the sooner i'll be at target and off the shakes.

It's good that you've now got it out of your system now though and with only a couple of nibbles! You'll be back in Ketosis before you know it.

Sorry to hear about the kids being pooerly, it's never a good thing especially as you have three to cope with.

:)

Back