Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had my family in stitches.... I saw a mouse in the kitchen and proper screamed like a girl.

Twice.

I am so not bothered by rodents at all, I used to breed hamsters, why did Mousey make me squeal?! Haha I'm pathetic!

Nah the party went ahead, it was just me and one other country bumpkin that couldn't get through. Never mind, it's done now. Just a wee bit annoyed because I've run about making sure mum, dad, biker and my mate got to their individual Christmas parties, and then mine got took away!! And I can't even blame anyone for it haha!
Just hope, since the meal was all paid for, and I'm a contractor, that they don't make me cover the cost, or they can stick their job!

I did get a call yesterday, about a new job that has come up for a different company. I've asked to go forward for it so we'll see about that!

I forced myself to WI this morning. After eating totally like a pig yesterday (58pp) I expected a big gain. 19st 1lb. I think that's a 1.5lb loss, and since I'm about to go stay at Bikers for a few days, so I might actually be on target for getting under 19 by Xmas. Exciting stuff!

Got a text off my mate - she went shopping this morning with damp hair, and the ends froze......... Haha!

Stay warm people xx

omg thats gross about the contact lenses!

Jen did your friends hair snap off then?

so sorry you didnt get to your party, but on the up side, more likely you'll make under 19 with less alcohol and party food available :D xxx

Haha! @ mad friend going out with wet hair what was she thinking.

Sorry you didn't make it to the works do Jen that's bummer bloody weather is all I can say
Hope boyo gets his act together soon as starts treating you like a princess otherwise once this bloody country is in the thaw I shall be round there to break his bloody legs haha!!

NAJH said:
No Kals, you should go now, did him in bath water, take him out and let his legs freeze, they will snap easier then ;) xxx

I would if I could get a flight Sis haha!!
I bet it's easier to get out of the friggin North Pole than it is Heathrow, all flights from T5 have been cancelled again this afternoon

" waves like a crazy woman at Jen, wuv you "

Haha, less of the leg breaking plz!! He might be a pill.ck but he's my pill.ck still!

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, just been stupid busy.

I insisted on going into Aberdeen on Sunday, so Biker, not looking forward to driving, or traipsing round in the cold drove us to town. Just parking up, he said "So where do we need to go, what do you need?"

"Just wrapping paper"

:D

We watched Gremlins last night. I fell asleep about 3/4 of the way in, I've seen it loads of times before, love Gizmo, he's soooo cute!!!! Why did I have nightmares last night????!!!!

i mustve been the only person in the UK who missed it.. everyone posted aabout it on facebook last night! :p

i literally lol'd at you and the wrapping paper comment haha :D bet he wasnt best pleased! x

Nightmares = probably because of the gremlins? I hate it when they eat after 12 - I have to switch it off then! You're a braver gal than I am Jen :D

i literally lol'd at you and the wrapping paper comment haha :D bet he wasnt best pleased! x

Not really... He stole my hat and messed up my hair, haha. Git. :p

Nightmares = probably because of the gremlins? I hate it when they eat after 12 - I have to switch it off then! You're a braver gal than I am Jen :D

It's the way they bully poor little Gizmo, he's so damn cute!!

So yes.... My stuff from Thailand turned up - but Amazon, still waiting... Thailand 1, Amazon 0...

One more day then it's Christmas... This day, to be honest, is kinda striking fear into my heart! It feels like a license to overeat, and I don't like it..! I'm trying to point, I really am. Biker is helping, infact, he is being so unbelievably supportive, I couldn't believe it the other day when he said "how many points does tea work out at", I said "I don't care anymore" and he said that he did, and he wasn't letting me have tea til I pointed it...
And then the next morning, he wouldn't let me have profiteroles for breakfast. Apparently that is a silly idea... Who does he think he is?!

Food at work - Well today, I had 3 mince pies for lunch. 21pp. There's just heaps of crap lying about and I have little or no willpower. Or self control. But breakfast was a sensible option of poached eggs on toast, and tea was chicken with potato and carrots.

Today was the first day that I got stuck in the snow. Struggled twice on the way to work, and then got proper stuck on the way home, had to dig out. I just lost control of the car. On a straight stretch of road... Only happens to me haha.

I have two parcels left to wrap, then I'm all done for Christmas. :) My brother is meant to get a train up to Aberdeen tomorrow, I hope he gets here but the "act" has already started. Mum wouldn't even put the tree up til tonight, because "It wouldn't be Christmas without your brother"... And we haven't any brown bread, because "your brother only likes white"....
I know it's stupid petty stuff, but I may as well not exist when he's about!

One more day of stress at work, and then Christmas :) Hurrah!

One last weigh in... 19st.... and 1lb. Nearly. So close!
I'll do it by New Year.
Or by my birthday!

Not disheartened. Not letting myself be... x

And then the next morning, he wouldn't let me have profiteroles for breakfast. Apparently that is a silly idea... Who does he think he is?!

Blooming cheek of the man, what do men know about such things anyway ;)

I know it's stupid petty stuff, but I may as well not exist when he's about!

Rise above it Jen, we know how fab you are. :D

One last weigh in... 19st.... and 1lb. Nearly. So close!
I'll do it by New Year.
Or by my birthday!

Not disheartened. Not letting myself be... x

Am loving the positive thinking Jen. A very happy Christmas to you xx

Thanks V :) hope your Christmas was good!
We've had the usual family fall outs, the usual "lets talk about Christmas past", watched the usual films, and as usual, eaten too much. I used 11 weekly points, which is not a great deal but for some reason I feel terrible - tummy ache, headache, dizziness...

I did, however, get to the Christmas sales on t'internet while these strange people I call family were watching Dr Who. Wahoo. Retail therapy even on Xmas day :p

Had a nice day thinking about diets, curled up in the sofa with a dog or two - so just a regular Saturday for me haha. That's it now - Annual Day of Gluttony over, time to get right back on plan and shift this fat ass pronto!

Hope all Team Fabulous had a good day. My dog is snoring, its quite cute. xxx

I had two Christmases - one with my family, and then a mini one with my Biker Boy.

There's probably not a lot of people who can say they got a jar of Marmite in their Christmas presents! I've never had it before, and I kept saying I wasn't willing to buy a jar til I knew if I liked it or not!

And today, the boy is heading over this afternoon for tea. I hope that goes ok. X

Chris got marmite to! extra strong marmite :p

hey hun! sorry i havent been round much! hope you had a fab xmas! and got lots of good pressies! :)

LOL @ you getting marmite! eeew :p hehe love or hate? ;)

Sorry you didnt get to xmas party, but at least you were safe, sometimes it's just not worth risking going out with weather like we've been having! HUGE congrats on getting into the 18s! woowoo! now aim for at 18st 7lbs! :) you'll do it in jan/early feb i bet *xmas hugs* xxx

Marmite - not a fan.... It's strange stuff! Not sure I dislike it enough to be a hater, I will try it with cheese, someone said that was good, but reserve judgement!

We're having Christmas part IV today, I'm going to the boy's parents for tea... :)

Work again tomorrow, then an update, promise!x

Mmmh Marmite just love it
I put it in a mug pour on boiling water and drink it's yum :D
Hope you've had a good Xmas Jen, did you pick up any bargains in the New look Sale ?
Have a good one at BB's folks today lovely xx

I love marmite especially marmite crisps do they count I wonder?

I am impressed that you only have the one day of mindless gluttony. I've had more than a week of it now. Have a fab time at BBs parents x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back