Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His Valentine's card said "I <3 u Biker Boy"... It was a moonpig wonder :D haha

It's all because when I met him, he was juuuuust in the process of taking his motorbike test, and when he passed, my automatic reaction was "Well done, Biker Boy!" and it's just kinda stuck. He occasionally gets Sexy Pants, or something else equally embarassing in front of his mates, if he's showing off and trying to show me up somehow. :)

For the record, I do call him by a real proper name the vast majority of the time.

A colleague saw the Sally Morgan tour advertised in Aberdeen for March next year, and asked if I wanted to go. I dont really know a great deal about her, but I'm open minded :) I then saw that there was a one off date in sept in Aberdeen, so we decided on that one instead. I'd love to see Derren Brown too, thats what I was really looking for.. haah :D

Have a great weekend to you too Nik :) xxx

Big Hugs to minimins peoples, all of ya :) Group hug infact!
xxx

I am on taxi duty tomorrow night. Hurrah... x

I love sally morgan too, she totally amazes me....how can she be a fake.....she's amazing!!! I sit open mouthed and speechless when watching her!!! and seems like a lovely woman too!!!

Have a great weekend my lovely jenny penny..xxx

i dont even know who Sally Morgan is, but i hope you enjoy seeing her!

hows your weekend been? :) xxx

She's some famous psychic to the Stars!! :D

My weekend has been strange haha.

So his "I dont want to stay late" ended up with a text at 2 saying "can you come now?"
I find him, steaming drunk, slumped against a wall in one of the streets, he gets in the car and I say "Seatbelt on please, there's cops behind me"...

"Yes I know, they were just talking to me".
"what do you mean, just talking to you? Are you ok?"
"I feel sick can I open the window oh my god did you see the football Ghana knocked out the USA... THE YOU ESS AYYYY thats like the biggest place in the world and Ghana are like no footballers and THE USA. It's the WORLD CUP... Thats like the WHOLE WORLD. In a COMPETITION"... and on he went babbling for his life...

It took nearly 20 minutes to get out of him that apparently the cops found him slumped against the wall and were speaking to him to make sure he was ok. He'd said he was waiting for me, and they just left him to it. Fair play, I would have left him there too if he wasn't already in my car.

We got home about 3, and he just passed out, complete dead weight sprawled across the bed. I couldn't budge him, so I slept on the sofa.

I was SO tempted to let him sleep in and miss the grand prix. But my conscience kicked in and I woke him. And spent til half way through the England match nursing his hangover. He chooses this moment to spring it on me that his sister and future bruv-in-law are up this weekend, and did I want to go for tea. I said yes, but I didn't have anything suitable for the In-Laws, clothes wise, so I drove the 10 miles to the nearest Tescos, found a pinky tshirt, which would do, got back to his and he's decided that we aren't going cos he doesn't feel well enough...

MEN!

Anyways..... This week is particularly busy for me. I don't know if I will be about a great deal, but I have a strict food plan which I will stick to. I wish you all the best, and will pop in when I can to check up on people.

Monday I'm out to see Rocky Horror, which means dinner out
Tuesday my cars in for a service, which means Biker's taking me back to my garage after work, and coming round for tea. Chicken bolognesey stuff for tea
Wednesday is quorn bangers and mash with onion gravy
Thursday is lamb casserole with homemade chips
Friday is breadcrumbed chicken
Saturday is maybe the Polar Bear and the picnic.

And I have to HAVE TO go to the gym wednesday, thursday and fri/saturday. HAVE TO!!

Though he is meant to be going away with work this week, so any of that could change........

Take it easy people, stay 100% :D
xxx

You have performed over and above the call of duty on the girlfriend front, so feel free to demand some undivided attention this week

Have a fabulous week Jen.

your week sounds busy but good :D food sounds lovely, so have a lovely time and enjoy the gym ;) x

Wow you have got a busy week ahead!

Hope you enjoy it hun

xx

hahaha whoever said I was a saint .. I do wonder sometimes!!! :innocent0002:

Just managed to catch a rare quiet patch at work today, remember that filing that people called "an eyesore" and whatever else? I finally decided to get started on that. Ho hum. So boring... Ah well, makes room for lots more paperwork to pile up :D

Last night, Rocky Horror was ace.! I've seen the film, but I still didn't really know what to expect, but it was really good! I didn't get dressed up since I was going with my ma, and when we got there I decided that I had made the right decision - there wasn't that many in costume there to be honest, but I might have to be "in the area" at the weekend when the show's still on, see if people go OTT with it being a saturday!!

Food last night - we went to a bistro place which I had a chicken chilli burger, and curly fries, and salad - And I even ATE the salad too. And for dessert - chocolate fudge cake, warm, with vanilla icecream. I went to the docs earlier in the day about lady-problems. It's been 3 months without a period basically, and I'm definitely not pregnant, but still getting the moods, the tummy cramps, the headaches, the usual that I should be getting once a month. They've mentioned PCOS. I had this before, when I was 21 stone, and living in Hull, and when I lost the first lot of weight, everything settled down and returned to "normal". It scares me. I think it has scared me enough to sort my fat ass out. I feel a bit strange, like I can't really talk to anyone about it. I tried speaking to mum and she was basically a cow and told me off. I know it's my fault, I know it's me who's eaten all the fat food, I'm not stupid. Telling me off is not exactly supportive - When she gave up smoking 10 years ago, I was nice, I didn't just say "well you shouldn't have started in the first place. I'm scared to talk to BB about it, I don't want history to repeat itself. My nearest thing to a best mate is 4 or 5 months up the duff and it's "baby this" "baby that"... Not only can I not get a word in edgeways but this is her third now, I don't think she'd understand.

So why did I have all the bad food last night?
To get it out my system. For the past week or so, whenever I have been in the supermarket, I've looked at gatteauxs [how do you spell that?!] and been good, but I could easily have cracked in the next few days and scoffed the lot myself. "serves 10 people"... as if.
So. I had what *I* wanted, endured the nagging eye of my mother, and thoroughly enjoyed my meal. I can make that burger myself. Curly fries, I can do without but they were a nice treat. The cake, was delicious. But I don't necessarily want more.

So healthy eating. Which is difficult this week, everything keeps changing so my rigid plan is out the window. One day at a time.

Today we're having this:
Breakfast - Poached eggs on toast
Lunch - spicy beef pasta
Tea - chicken bolognese [I know, more pasta, but I like pasta!]
Snacks - banana, yogurt
Pudding - Strawberries and cream

I have a bar of galaxy in my desk, which has been there since yesterday. I don't desperately want it, I want to try and keep it for a bit.

Challenges this week -
Get BB to stay for tea tonight after he drops me off...
Chinese buffet lunch :|
Gym x 3
...and I think that is it!

I had a dream last night where my car was in a hit and run. It was strange! I went back to my car, in a car park, started the engine and it was all clunky. So I stopped, got out to look and the bonnet was up with a heap of bits sat next to the car, so I called BB to come and fix it, and he turned up and said "Ah, there's your problem. There's blood all over the front, it's been in a hit and run" and I was all "oh ok [as if it was a trivial thing!], well don't touch it, I'll call the police and then we'll go for tea". Then I woke up...
It was all so matter-of-fact... very strange! We were speaking like we were talking about sarnies or something, not a hit and run.... Very odd..!
In real life, my car is in the garage and I'm waiting to hear how much the service will be.... Budget = £250... Fingers crossed please people....

Hope to get a catch up with you lot before long. Miss you already, it's only been a day!!! xx

Last edited:
aww you shouldve dressed up - i went as Columbia :D

you do whats right for you - that means ignoring your mum when she gives you the eye and the speech.. had it myself and it doesnt help - it makes you want to eat a second gateaux :p

as for the PCOS, i hope that by sticking to the diet as much as you can, you can sort things out - hopefully as you continue, things will normal themselves out again :) can understand where you are at with your friend having babies aswell, but you know you can always talk to us on here :) xxx

mmmh thats tough when you feel you can't talk to anyone
big hugs Jen, hope the day gets better for you
I have to say i'm probably the only person who has never seen the Rocky horror show not even the film

As has been said Jen talk to us to get things out. Ignore the looks and sighs you do whats right for you. I know I'm my own worse critic and dont want anyone else to tell me what I already know about weight and health, just makes me want to eat more.

Rocky Horror sounds fab, never been myself although I will admit to going to sing-a-long-a-sound of music some years back. And no I didnt dress up either.

Have a great week

I think you have to be with the right crowd for the dressing up :)
Good News - Biker Boy stayed for tea, and watched the football with my dad
Bad News - My car will cost at least £500 to fix. £1200 if I get everything done, all the cosmetic work etc too. So... £500 it is..!
Roll on tomorrow, Im off to bed people xx

Oooft about the car...they're money pits!!! But such a necessity!!!

Have a great wed.xxx

Ouch ouch ouch, stoopid stoopid cars !!!

Hope you have a good day though Jen, apart from the car thing

13 - Accepting "fat clothes" - Ebaying things as they get too big. Refusing to buy anything size X or bigger...

16 - Nigella-itis - Give it up, accept that I cannot cook, and will never be able to eat that stuff and get skinny too :p

These are the two things that stick out for me Jen. I have got into a habit of getting rid of everything that does not fit - as soon as it's a tiny bit too big I get rid. I was going to ebay it all but then realised that I need to get it gone quickly so everything has gone to the charidee shops so far. Anyway, definitely a good plan.

As for this one - join Mumma K and I on 'Cook Yourself Thin'! You get to make proper nice food but not so unhealthy. Brilliant!

I had the whippy thing... it definitely aint no Angel Delight... It'll do in an emergency though! I had the chocolate one, found after a spoonful it had a strange taste, and stuck some squirty cream on top with some chocolate balls...
Ewwww. Passionately dislike WW whips. They are gross and taste of soap.

(proper? - Do you actually call him Biker Boy to his face?)
This made me laugh Nikster!

As for the PCOS - I do feel for you Jen. It's awful when you feel like you've not got anyone you can talk to. I bet there are support groups and stuff though? Or you can have a good ole moan on here and we will give you virtual hugs!

Hope you're enjoying your busy week - it's lovely being a busy little bee :)

Bad news on the car. I hate my car when it costs me money and love it when everything is fine. Cant manage without them though

Hope today is good

cars are so expensive but really are such necessities.. they need fixing though so you cant help that.

hope you are having a lovely week :) xxx

Busy busy busy !!!
Thank you all for keeping in touch :) <3 you all!!!
I am much happier today, kinda focussed on things, not panicking about cars and money and blokes disappearing to exotic locations and too many stag dos... lol

Yesterday, was a write off. It was the chinese buffet lunch. I managed to stick mainly to vegetable dishes but caved and had a scoop of steak in black bean sauce in the end. But it was so tasty, I didn't care about points.. Then for tea, I remembered that I had stuff to make a BBQ Chicken Pizza. They've started doing little pots in Tescos of BBQ chicken, spicy beef and stuff like that for pizzas, I'd got some to try.
So I attempted a stuffed crust pizza, and it went ok actually, but I think I would stick to normal pizza in the future. I stuck on some peppers and mushrooms too, to add a bit of colour. Tasty stuff! Enjoyed every mouthful!

I haven't weighed myself in a while, not officially. I'm going to do this on Tuesday next week and face up to the music..!

The boy is off to Norway tomorrow, which means guess what? NO POLAR BEAR TRIP again. Gawd damnit. Is it ever going to happen?!?!?! Ah well. I'm skint anyway..

Today's food is looking ok...
Breakfast - beans on toast, with 4 slices of toast cos I am a piggle.
Lunch - Chicken Salad
Tea - Mince & tatties
Snacks - Strawberries with vanilla yogurt. Apple. A drifter... and a time out... Mmmm :)

I sat and planned meals today, at work. I'm kinda snowed under, but well planned. It's odd. I keep having moments where I am kinda "RAAAAR" focussed on work, and blast through my stuff, and then I kinda chill, calm down, and do bugger all for half an hour or so....

My mate is trying to get me to join SW again. She lives back in England, so its not like we'd be going to class together, but for "moral support" she wants me to join. How can I be supportive and say IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ME?!?! lol. I suggested this place to her, hopefully she'll have a gander!!

I have found some weird kind of motivation for sorting myself out now. It's strange. I had that bingey day yesterday, and got the desire for naughty takeaway-style food out my system. Today I have had a huge piggie brekkie, a mahoosive salad for lunch, I've got mince and tatties for tea, and I've had two bars of chocolate. Granted, this is not the healthiest way forward, but I'm under my points, under my calories, had my 5 a day, and feel satisfied but not stuffed...

Could it be? Am I actually ON a wagon of some kind????

ps - In fact, I know where the motivation comes from. he was showing me some old pictures, and there was an ex in there. No-one likes that, do they....
But he's with me now, not her. I won :cool: That makes me sound like a homewrecker. I have no idea who she is, or when they were together, that's none of my business lol. I got rid of all the photos of me and my ex. Posted them to him, said I didn't wanna see his ugly mug again :D
Though me & BB have very few pictures. Which bugged me at first when I saw he had pics of him and his ex still, but not of us, but then last night I was thinking about it, and that's probably because I shy away from the camera at all opportunity. So I want pictures. Cos as far as I am concerned we are for keeps, so there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back