Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :)

I am focussed, even planned my food for the day!

Todays food -
Breakfast -
Scrambled eggs on toast [5]
Banana [1.5]

Morning Snack - Raspberry tart yogurt - I feel like a tart today :D [1]

Lunch - TLC Lasagne [there is a run to the ol' Greasy Spoon today, this is my 7 point alternative]

Snack - Cookie Bar [to be consumed with a cuppa] [1.5]

Tea to be confirmed yet
16 + tea

Not too shabby at all, plenty of room for error :p

Have a good day people, I'm leaving work early today because I CAN!!x

HAHAH! :D Don't apologise for that love, you know me better than that!

Well you never know, people around me know not to say anything like that to me, as I say I will just sit on you with my massive-ness and then who'll be laughing, B-itch!

So I can let you know then if its being properly rolled out to new people too, I guess it would be the same week...
I know what you mean, sometimes you just need something to get in place... It'll soon be ready for you hunny!!
Love you!
I want to get going as soon as possible!

Hope Chris is ok, he's real brave, too many people just walk past...... A proper bear hug would be weird since he doesn't know who I am.... :p

Hes alright, he always gets himself into trouble being nice, he will be the death of me one day with the stress he gives me. Im glad he did tho, as lots of other people just looked from the bus stop. I mean really, I would have been scared but I would have wanted somone to help me if it was me gettin fluffed up!
He knows who you are jen....;)

So!! After all that hassle, messing about with my contract, terminating my agreement with my external agent, telling me that I was moving onto the corporate agency, setting up my new dealie on the computer system at work with a new employee number, and all the incorrect priviledges for doing my job, sorting that out, then my new contract advising the wrong rate [I was down by £2.08 an hour!!] and then telling me that because I work overtime, I would be subject to a higher level of National Insurance, and so on and so forth...
Querying my Student Loans contributions too...

Today is the last day of my notice period with my Agent.
I gets a phone call from HR saying its all off, and that I'm staying with my Agent. They have spoken to them and between them agreed to re-instate my contract as it was, no changes and I can claim it all as continuous employment.

All because the corporate agency quoted my hiring company incorrectly, and instead of the pounds per day they were saving, they would now be saving mere pennies per week.

Gutted :p Sucks to be corporate haha

Then I get a call from my agent, sounding remarkably chipper, saying "Don't worry, we'll still get you out of there"...

:D

I keep chuckling to myself at the situation..!!

Flipping heck Jen
sounds like a case of no one knowing WTF there doing :rolleyes: still the good news in your being kept on that gives you a chance to look round at the alternatives
loving the food focus BTW x

^^^^ EH?! Shaddapa ya face! :D

Jenny my lovely. Well they do sound v incompetent types and it's a good job you're not more emotionally unstable to be honest :D I have to admit that bit 'We'll still get you outta there!' sound so dramatic (Chilean miners anyone?!!! :D)

Your food always sounds proper lush Jen I love reading your menus because they're usually really my type of thing. Today = yumscious already and that's without tea added on.

Hope you're having a lovely Friday - wahey for the weekend. You little tart :D

Well done on the 2lbs hun and have a lovely weekend xx

I have to admit that bit 'We'll still get you outta there!' sound so dramatic (Chilean miners anyone?!!! :D)

Hahaha well they might document it..... Who knows ;)

Tea ended up being pizza, and it was lush. Super lush. Very much enjoyed it!!!

My plan for tomorrow is to get up early, have cereal for breakfast, get an hour on Just Dance 2!! And then head to the fellas to cheer him up a bit :)

Followed by undecided-fruit crumble.

Have a great weekend people xx

Hahaha well they might document it..... Who knows ;)

Tea ended up being pizza, and it was lush. Super lush. Very much enjoyed it!!!

My plan for tomorrow is to get up early, have cereal for breakfast, get an hour on Just Dance 2!! And then head to the fellas to cheer him up a bit :)

Followed by undecided-fruit crumble.

Have a great weekend people xx

oooohhh hun wants just dance 2 like?!??! its meant to be more modern?? i need to get ittt! :D hehe

hope your alright im jealous i want pizza!!! :( think ill have one of my baguette ones this week hehe not the same but still will solve my pizza fix hehe hope youve had a great week and enjoying the start of the weekend! will catch up properly didnt realise the time and OH complaining ... im at his for weekend... yet im on the comp haha oops!!! :p :D xxx

er Smirky, get your priorities right.. Jen > BF! we all know thats the rule :D

have a lovely weekend Jen! xxx

have a lovely weekend Jen! xxx

Lmao!!! true i should turn round and say to him oi matey minimins catch up is more important haha :D he would probably agree tbh :p may try it ;)

Miniminspeopleingeneral > OH

Disclaimer - <3's Biker to bits

oooohhh hun wants just dance 2 like?!??! its meant to be more modern?? i need to get ittt! :D hehe

I like it!!!
Word of warning though -Don't click through the songs and do what I did -

"WOW TINA TURNER!!!"

It nearly killed me hahahahah ace fun, but a bit much for a half 7 start on a saturday morning!! :p

It is good though, some songs have a duet version, you can still just do one of the dances like, but there are two dancers on the screen. I didn't try the "Just Sweat" bit, I think that's meant to be more like a workout dance, reading the book, but I'm beat at the moment haha

It says there's downloadable content too, thats a good idea. Guess that will be more songs as time goes on!!! :D

Get it get it get it!!!

Jen Pen!!!

It's been far to bloomin long.......6 days to be exact!!!!

Just got caught up (been catchin up here since 7.30 this am!!!!)

Yobs - kick em to the kerb.
Random comment - as Nik says....wtf!!!????
Food - looking good
Biker - Needs to grow some and stop lying down to this man flu!!!! Maybe he shldv went for yer jab instead!!!

Oh yeah and the great loss chick!!! woop woop!!!

Have a great weekend and cant wait to see the outcome of BB's BD cake!!

xxx

hahaha, cheers Linz - It does take a bit of catching up sometime don't it... Thanks though for not skipping to the last page, means a lot :)

I went to see Biker last night, actually, and it's actually something more than man-whinging, that was me jumping to the wrong conclusion. Allergic reaction - No idea what to, just that he's literally covered in an itchy, blotchy rash, head to toe. I can't barely hug him, he's too uncomfortable. I just made him a cuppa, and patted him on the head..!! I told my mum about it and she said "Sounds nasty, hope it isn't catching".... Erm, it's an allergy mother....!! He'll be fine in a couple of days, it'll soon sort itself out!! :D

For the record, I have intolerances to oranges, and goats cheese. I don't know if they are serious to be considered allergies. Oranges make me yak though. And goats cheese is a rash. Hurrah!

Its clicked with me just now why all the supermarkets have all the WW meals and stuff on special offer... cos all the points are changing in a couple of weeks, arent they, so they have to get rid of all the what-will-be wrongly pointed stuff... Lots of the Tescos ready meals are on special too, so I guess they are recalculating theirs as well. I hope that they re-brand it somehow, so you know if you're looking at the old points or the new points...!!!

Quite excited to see the new programme.!

Jen just popping in to wish you a lovely weekend
poor itchy BB does he have some Antihistamines ( hay fever tabs )
they'll work wonders on reducing the rash

Jen, i never skip to the last page/post...far too nosey for that!!!! haha!!

Aw, hope BB gets better soon...honest!!! xxxxx

Just caught up with your posts Jen and like everyone else am mad about those nobs who had a go at you, but good on you for not letting it get you down

Well done on the 2lbs thats great news. Have a fine weekend you

I've just seen an advert for Just Dance 2 sooooooooooooo getting it :D

Hope BB is feeling better soon hun

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back