Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you had a lovely weekend Jen. Poor BB with his rash! Just Dance sounds good. I really want a wii. But then I'd buy all the stuff for it and probably only use it once!

Have a lovely Monday x x x

Hi Jen,

Hope you're well and wishing you a good week! :D

Love Jess xxx

Hi everyone :)

Weekend was good! Fun times!!
Unfortunately, food was not so good..
Saturday was fine, we had chicken with mediterranean vegetables and cous cous. He's getting good at cooking that, it's fast becoming a favourite of mine!
And I made the crumble from the WW cookbook - Peach and banana crumble with custard. I didn't see how that would go together, but it did, it was yummy! Would maybe use nectarines instead next time, I'm not sure on hairy fruit.

Sunday we had a lazy day to start with. Breakfast was a monster meal.. I had decided that I wanted haggis, so Biker, being Scottish through and through, was only too happy to oblige! We had toast, haggis, lorne sausage, bacon and beans. Then for tea we had a homemade vegetable chow mein, so not too many points. All exciting stuff! I really missed the chunk of chocolate cake that we've become accusstomed to at a weekend though.. The crumble was good, but not quite the same!!

Foods been making me feel funny recently. The past 4 days I have bad tummy aches and I feel dizzy when I eat. That's strange, need to keep an eye on that..!

Todays food -
Breakfast -
Scrambled Eggs on Toast
Banana
Lunch - Cheese Roll, walkers C&O Crisps and a WW Toffee Bar
Tea - Mince & Tatties
Thats the plan anyway :)

I've been chucked in the deep end at work AGAIN today, come in expecting to just stick headphones on and bang through everything, and instead, I have to train someone. Ack. I'm not sociable, I can't do this...!!!!!

Read - Don't want to do this...... *grumbles*

And Biker's nearly all better, he's off work again today. We went for a wee walk about a castle yesterday, and he felt better for getting out and about in the fresh air I think :) Soon be back to normal, lucky me !! :D

x

My day wasn't too bad in the end, long though. Started work at 7:45 and left at 6:50 at night. I had too much to do, and lost track of time in the evening time - before I knew it, I'd worked right through my Line Dancing class.... Oops!

I then spent some quality time watching Come Dine With Me with the folks. Then went looking for the middle-sized dog. She got lost. I.E Ran away... Damn thing... It's back now though!! Would love to know where she goes......!!

Hey hun hope your alright, the peach and banana crumble sounds yummy!!! i really need to be finding me some cook books and doing foods fresh for a change! :D Glad your dogs back now! sneaky running off maybe she had a secret lover :D haha :p

somehow im thinking working such a long shift makes up for not going to line dancing!! those hours are insane!! hope your having a nice relax now! :) xxx

I'm totally with you on the hairy fruit thing, I just dont understand peaches at all, a nectarine is so much more fruitier really.

Have a lovely week and good news the BB is on the mend

Haha Smirk, I think she goes off chasing rabbits to be honest. She's a bit of a chubber, she'll never get one, never get in a rabbit hole, but still worry sometimes that she'll get lost!!

Cheers V, he's back at work today, so he's done milking it I think... haha!

I decided to take the day off today. I just watched an episode of Man v Food, on the recommendation of a friend from work... Hmm. A bloke is going round America eating various restaurants "challenge" meals. A 6lb frittata being one. It was recommended to me because "You like food, don't ya"... Yeah, but I couldn't eat a 6lb frittata!!!!

No idea what else to do today..... Me time :D x

Thanks Kals :D
I got my new phone through today, Im soooooo excited, like a kid in a toy shop. I get apps :D haha

Now... What crap can I download for it.... mwahahahaaa x

Hope you're enjoying your day off hun! :D

Oh god I can't stand Man V Food it's make my stomach turn :jelous:

Glad pup returned safe and well

xxx

Hope you're having a lovely day off my lovely. I love anything shiny and new but I hate mobile phones so I'm afraid I'm not too excited by that one! However, I am mightily excited by a 6lb frittata - I could definitely manage that, yum! :D

I love man v food and have seen all of them....obviously i dont like it as much now as its all meat but chris likes it so i still watch it. Gotta get me some plate size pancakes ;)

Hope you had a gd day hunx

Have you joined the minimates BB club
then Jen ? I do believe that Nikki is the clubs chair person

So what apps have you downloaded then
hope your having a great day so far

Nope, I went for an HTC instead, a Wildfire. Not keen on the big ol' qwerty keyboards on the Blackberrys I'm afraid!
I downloaded heaps of trash! I got the MyFitnessPal app, and a WW calculator. I know these contradict each other but I wanted a food-diary type thing, and the only UK WW ones, you need to pay, and I aint paying while they're away to change the points.... :p Ok, so its only 64p or something haha but it's the principal of the thing!

I got a few games, and a love calculator thing, which brought me and Biker Boys compatibility to NULL %. Yes, you read that right. It actually said "Null %".
I told him and he just lolled at me.
I think that was about it. Oh and a Magic 8 Ball, which tells me that "you can count on it" for snow today.

Guess what? We had snow today... Spooky or what!

Food today -
Breakfast -
Beans and Seedy Toast
Morning Snacks - Walkers Baked C&O crisps, 2 WW Raspberry & White Choc cookies
Lunch - Porridge and a Cadbury Light Trifle
Tea will be turkey and either noodles or a potato. Not sure what I fancy. But considering that I have 15 points left today, I don't think it really matters..........

Doubting the pointage at the moment, not sure about CC or maybe SW instead. I have too much processed food at home to do SW I think, so might have a couple of weeks CCing, see how that goes....!!!

Work today - Best not go into that one..... haha. No overtime, repeat NO OVERTIME YOU OWE NO FAVOURS!!!!
Have a good day people... x

Loving the sound of the Magic 8 ball app. The Pixie has one of those HTC things - I had never even seen one before and insisted he only had one as he was a geek. I stand corrected as you are definitely not a geek and you've got one too. The WW calculator is dead good for using in the shops - so much easier to have it on a phone.

I swear we just have pretty much the same taste in food Jen - I read your menus and I always think 'mmmmm'. Like 'beans on seedy toast', I really fancy that as a warm brekkie. Or now actually. Argh - I hate WW sometimes, it's just not the same with WW beans and WW bread and no butter! Anyway - your food does always sound delish.

Hope you're having a great day, good luck with the CCing (though I think you do pretty good with pointage for what it's worth).

Hugs x

Hope today has been a good un for you.

I love man v food and regularly sing the song while watching. To be fair though, sitting eating and watching tv are some of my fav things so stands to reason I would enjoy it.

I'm with you V, love the whole idea of food and watching telly :D

I'm so tired tonight.... Need sleep.

Apparently, it's national baking week.... lol

WELL IT IS A JOLLY GOOD JOB I TURN TO CHOCOLATE IN TIMES OF CRISIS!!!

My car. Daisy. She gets called Daisy. 2001 Skoda Fabia. Lovely "Burnt Sienna" colour. Leopard Print steering wheel, yellow flower air freshener. She has an MOT next week.

Got half way to work, and Daisy decides to flash a funky light at me. So I pull over in the nearest village with a mobile signal, and call Biker. No answer, no surprise, it's shower time... So I call mummy. We decide to get Daisy as close to work as we can, and then rely on Biker and the RAC to fix the situation enough to get to the MOT next week.

Then I speak to Biker, and he basically said it could be anything at all. So to try and get to work, and he'll be on standby incase I stop and get stuck.

On the way to work, I decide to hell with it, I'm late anyway, I'm going to Asda to get some chocolate. Boll**ks to it. So I gets to Asda, gets some WW Chocolate Cupcakes and a packet of Clusters. Back to Daisy, and realise that in the next 5-10 miles, she's going to be in the red for petrol, so I went and stuck £20 in, and BINGO. The light has gone off now.

I told Biker - "Are you sure it wasn't just the petrol light".... How stupid do I look dahling, no it was not the petrol light!!!

So I have now googled, and get info that it could be anything minor, from spark plugs needing cleaned, to oil being low, or something major like the entire electrics needing replaced.

The joys...

Needless to say, I'll be pointing today rather than CCing..! That's because I had chocolate at 9am.....

:)

Have a good day people!!! x

PS - Hannah, get the seeded small loaf, it's a warburtons one. The slices are small, and only 82 cals a slice, so not much more than the WW bread! Much tastier too!! :)

:D Just sometimes Cars can be the bane of your life love the fact yours is called Daisy haha!!
We have always named our cars too its like a family thing, some peeps just don't get the naming car thing do they
have a good one Jen xx

Hannah, get the seeded small loaf, it's a warburtons one. The slices are small, and only 82 cals a slice, so not much more than the WW bread! Much tastier too!! :)
Thanks Jen - once I've got rid of this current loaf I'll have a look for it. Mmmm.

Love that you call yours Daisy and also loving that you have adorned her with a lovely leopard steering wheel cover. Fab stuff. My car is called Penny :D She is unfortunately without fabulous accessories.

Try not to let a chocolatey start to the day set you off kilter hun - I'm sure you can stick with it. You did buy WW chocolate after all!

Have a great Thursday x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back