Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrushday!

Oh jen.
I am boycotting...my excitement for the new plan at least, im still going to find out what its all about when it comes out but ive buggered off onto nocount agian today and sure enough will be abck to sw next week. we are so fickle!
ha!
We will find the right thing at some point!
Step away from the curly wurly jen!

I'm quite glad that I'm not the only one baffled by people 'boycotting' something they know nothing about. Quite frankly I know what I should and shouldn't shove in my gob and if I stuck to that I'd be Victoria Beckham's size by now but I'm a greedy knacker so I never do! Any chance you could give a new diet a miss and just switch to healthy eating Jen or would that be too disorganised for you?

BB's birthday surprises sound brilliant - so glad you had a good time.

Hope you get your head together diet-wise soon enough chuck. I sometimes think the persistent treadmill of trying to lose weight is de-motivating to be honest. Maybe I'll join you in the limb amputation :D

Hugs :)

I dont feel so messed up about this food malarky after reading your rant above Jen - no offense meant of course :giggle:

I have considered sewing up my mouth but then there is always the blender and ice cream so decided against it. I do hope you sort things out soon cos it would give me some hope for the future for myself, and I'd be happy for you of course :D

Haha, see, started a revolution on the amputation front! :D

Still in a quandry diet-wise. At least I think I am. I'm not entirely sure what that word means, but I think that's what I am in. Sounds right anyway..! More fruit and veg I think. See now that I have read some stuff of this new WW plan, I think I might have exactly the same problem with filling up on junk... I dunno, I should wait and see!

Everyone at work is raving about their upcoming gigs and shows and whatnot, and for once, I am the only one sat here with no plans. You have no idea how much that pains me... so I splurged and spent my overtime on tickets to see Andy Parsons in March. Looking forward to it!

I have done precisely sod all today at work. Oh well.

FIREWORKS TONIGHT!! YAY!!!

Wishing you all a great weekend x

Aw bless, thanks! I saw him on Mock The Week, he makes me chuckle! It's something to look forward to anyway lol!

Short update... I still have a few people to catch up with but I need a real computer for that; my phone just won't do!

This weekend is pure Biker Boy time, much to my mothers disgust.... Lol. "why aren't you home this weekend, why haven't we seen you all week?" Er because it was Halloween, then his birthday, THEN bonfire night, and next week he's going to Angola for 2 weeks, if things go to plan... So I wanna see him while he's still here and in one piece.!

In any case, things are completely pink & fluffy right now, I'm more than happy here.... Even if he is snoozing with his head on my lap... Snoring and drooling on my leg.... :-S hahaha!

Love my new phone ;-)

Ooh.... I have had beef olives for tea, first time ever.... They were pretty good! And planned meals for the next 2 weeks. Hello organised Me again!

Happy weekend everyone!x

i love Andy Parsons - saw him live last year hes great :D got tickets for him again next year :)

bless BB drooling on your leg.. how cute!

well done on planning meals for 2 weeks :D xxx

Hey Jen Pen.....loved BB's birthday surprise!
Hope you're well and enjoying the pink & fluffiness that is the jen & bb show!! hehe!

xxxxx

Hola! Slight update from the sofa.... See I just can't get over this technology thing... Loving this phone thingummy!!
Today was a bit of a strange day for me. Last time seeing Biker til he gets back from Angola. He might not even have internet access outside office hours. To be honest, I'm scared for him going. I know they'll look after him but I don't want him to go!!! I was all brave at his house, but on the way home I stopped and had a good cry! I'll be fine. Mother Nature time, no psycho Jenny this time though!

Re: Jenny's Diary of peaceful hippy thoughts

Lol Linz.... I pressed send too early..... Hahaha... Added a bit more now ;-)

He made me promise that I'd give this Pro-Points thing a good, fair go. Today I said I was on SW cos I wanted an all you can eat day..... :)

Looking forward to starting this new plan. Yus.

Teas ready.... More babbling after X Factor haha x

Well X Factor was a complete let down. Katie's still in :p
Nah, I dunno, other than Matt and Aiden, I aint really warmed to anyone...

RIGHT! Tomorrow, is the new pro points whatjumma. If I can get enough info off the website, I'll be starting tomorrow. If what they say is true, I shouldnt have to change what I plan to eat, right?

Breakfast - beans on toast.
Snack - Yogurt
Lunch - Porridge & banana
Tea - I have to change the plan now. :| one f*king day in and I have to change cos he wants me to drop him at the airport now. Why he couldnt have said the other day when I was SAT THERE writing meals plans in front of him, I have no idea.

I'm having a bad night. It was all good til about half 8. Now, I want to smack someone in the head. Repeatedly. Hello PJ..........

Re: Jenny: It's a new dawn, it's a new day.....

3 hours sleep.... Wonderful!

I get 42 pro-points. I'm gonna spend some time at work listing my usual foods and see what's what. Might do some work too.... :p

42 sounds like a hell of a lot... Slightly skeptical but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Have a great day people!

OOooo jen! How do you know how many you are on?
I hope im not on somethign stupidly low! ha!

E-Source told me when I logged in this morning.... Im shocked though, there's some really high things that I wasn't expecting. Though, it is E-Source, so it could be a bit off... Jacket Potato - 8 ProPoints? it says semi skimmed milk is 0 ProPoints too. That can't be right...

Quorn's pretty low though - Fillets = 1, mince and pieces is 2 per 100g, and sausages are 2.

Hmm..
Can see me reverting to vegetarianism, with the occassional KFC chucked in.......

Though wonder how much my beloved pepperoni pizza is........... What a surprise, its not bloody on there..... :p

Damn it!
One of those might be needed shortly!
:/

Im still feeling sick from the crap i ate last night haha!
I feel like i might vomit im that nervous about todays stupid call, and then wonderufll dissertation meeting. hurrrrahhhhhhhh
Have a nice day jen x

Loving that you are all pink and fluffy Jen - even if it is making you into a big softie with the tears! Maybe you can focus on your new pointage while he's away and then WI the day before he returns and then you'll have a good idea if it's any good?

Hope the journey to the hairport isn't too stressful/teary. Bless you.

Sending you Monday hugs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back