Jennys Weight loss Diary~ Aim to loose 35.5lbs ...13lbs to go !!

well I put on 3.5 lbs so naughty me not much more to say on that it was expected though. Im being a very busy bee sorting my house out and Im off out with the girlies tonight so YAY!!

1lb on hmmmm

i lost 6lbs this week xx YAY !!

thanks all I think its clicked as I think im loosing again this week just hoping my night out tonight doesnt put it all back on :)

ive sneaked on scales after night out and lost more weight i hope it dont come back on by wednesday

Thanks all. weigh in again today and I lost 7lbs this week YAY I got a slimmer of the week and I am 19st 4lbs woop woop Im not going to stay in the 19s for very long...

weigh day in the mornng SCARYYYYY !!!

19st 2lbs........so lost 2lbs woop woop :)

aim is abou 12 stone but for now every pound counts
I lost 0.5lbs this week but oh well a loss is a loss

half a lb is half a lb. and how gutted would you have been if it was half a lb on? we seem to act like it's nothing when it's coming off and loads when it's going on!! ha. you're doing brilliantly honey. keep it up :D

Well people Im back again and alots changed .... hubby and I have separated..but still living in the same house .... so lifes very up and down but im tryin my best to get back on the weight loss ...

I went back to SW this week and I was 19st 12lbs and Im back in the gym xxx

Hi Jenny,

seems like we both disappeared and came back at a similar time.
I fell off the wagon royally and put the weight back on. I'm back on WW now, taking it slowly. Good luck and hope works out well for you at home.

thanks echoburning

Ive still not managed to kick my own bum into action so now Im 20st grrrr but thats always the number that makes me do something as i hate being in the 20s i hate hate hate it !!!!!!

ive gone back to uni so lifes busy so that should help

Back