Jennys Weight loss Diary~ Aim to loose 35.5lbs ...13lbs to go !!

Thank u Emma

Well Ive been to the gym again today and wait for it .... I RAN ON A TREADMILL!!!! RAN I TELL YOU!!!!! ok admittedly I did walk a minute, run for a minute, walk a minute, run a min, walk a min, run a min, walk 4 minutes coz after that I was dying lol but hey I did some running!!!! and Im going to try it everytime I go the gym until I can run :) and Im going to try and run some of the 5k for cancer research if anyone fancies sponsoring me :)

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/jenniferhill0811

right day off gym I think today I have a room to decorate so im sure that will burn calories

decorating finally done for that room at least .....calories burn burn burn please im not keeping high hopes for this week really feel Ive put weight on even though Ive stuck to the diet

well that lovely time of the month arrived so Im not sure I have any chance of loosing weight this week as I feel huge and very heavy. Ive done amazingly well not to eat any rubbish in the due on period YAY

Hi Jenny, hope u don't mind me posting on your diary, but I have just read your journey so far and you r an inspiration... You seem to have had some knock backs, but you just pick yourself back up again and get on with it, which is brilliant. I defiantly think slimming world is the one for you, there r so many free foods to choose from to keep you full up and all them treats that you are allowed to eat with no guilt.
I'm off now to eat my sw fry up.. Yum yum
Good luck for the week xx shell xx

well my weigh in went ok I lost half a pound but its still a loss I guess and im lucky considering the amount of water Im holding so Im now 20st 1lb

Well done for your loss... Don't get disheartened with only 1/2 lb..... My consultant in group would say "a dripping tap will still fill a bucket" these little quotes always help me when i need them.
Good luck for the week ahead xx

well done on the half a lb hon. i know it always feels crappy when you lose less than a lb a week, but given it's your star week you'll wee like mad and have a whoosh of a weight loss next week :D keep it up. you're doing fabulously :D

abz xx

thanks for the support
I must say this week will probably not be great as I am going to Ladies day at Aintree Race course tomorrow and a baby shower on sunday which for both events I am going to just have fun and see what happens so I guess its a flexi sin wkend :S
So I am fully expecting a gain this week

Ladies day 2011

Attachments

• IMG_1437.jpg
    IMG_1437.jpg
    531.3 KB · Views: 47
weigh in day today and I was 19st 12.5lbs YAY

Well done on your loss. I bet you feel so good to get under the 20's. I can't wait for that day to come!! Hope you have a good day today x

Thanks it does feel great to be under 20st again I even cried at weigh in...just need to keep it going down

ouch ouch ouch my legs hurt Ive been decorating and Ive done the kitchen nearly and finished one of the bathrooms YAY!!! builders have finished the extension we are having built and its their final day on site tomorrow... so YAY !!!! I can start to have my home back and get it soorted but alot of hard work ahead with furniture moving decorating and flat pack building not to mention the amount of junk i need to remove from my home. Its hubbys 40th bday tomorrow and his party on Saturday so yet again not feeling hopeful about weigh in on wednesday but all I can do is hope for the best and try to be good tomorrow and from sun to wed...

My son asked tonight if when the builders finish will they all come and have lots of people clapping and say welcome to your new home....do we think I watch too many home improvement shows in his pressence lol Ooops

Back