Jennys Weight loss Diary~ Aim to loose 35.5lbs ...13lbs to go !!

Well another great day has gone by and Ive been a good girl. I made the left over mince packet today and made many different meals from it..... who knew that was possible ...same ingredients as yesterday but today I added peas and sweetcorn and had mash potato on top making it a yummy cottage pie ..... at tea time I used my left over lunch mixture boiled up some pasta and added a tin of tomatos and strangely decided to add tuna I mixed it all together then added an A option of cheese on top and placed it under the grill it was yummy and I have named it for my kids as 'fishy cow pasta bake' kids thought the name was funny plus we all ate my A choice so i shared the evil cheese :)

hmm having a bad night not as bad as my days pre slimming world but bad all the same... fingers crossed if im good till weigh in day I should be ok

2 more days till weigh in day ... eeek im excited ...come on body LOOSE LOOSE LOOSE YAY

well its the gym tomorrow for my first personal training session Im a bit scared that ill look awful and very unfit but oh well.

well I went to the gym and I had my first PT session which didnt kill me and I actually felt quite able to do what was asked of me so fear over Im not as unfit as I thought I was :) now to make myself go the gym before next weeks PT session

Hey, you are doing so well with SW. Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. I started at the gym this morning and loved it. Sounds as though your personal trainer session went well. x

Thanks Emma
Im really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow I just hope I loose.. the gym was good since ive been home been sat here thinking id love to go back glad u enjoyed the gym

I lost 1.5lbs this week rgh off out so will write more later

Thanks abz
Had a busy day today I went to weigh in at Sw but we were naughty and didnt stay to class as my friends wanted to get to the gym so off we went and I was a good girl and worked out for an hour thats two gym days so far this week YAY
This afternoon Ive been to see a lifestyle improvement officer and they checked my chlosterol which is now 4.11 which is great coz it was over 6 when I had my gallstones diagnosed. so yay im getting healthier.
Ive also been shopping for baby bits to make nappy cakes for my pregnant friends its been great fun making them

Im so excited for their baby showers im awful at keeping secrets and they will be surprised that ive made these for them :)

Wow they gifts are great and well done on your weigh in.

I need to get motivated to go to the gym, not doing bad on the fod front but the exercise is poor!!!

The light mornings might perk me up a bit I hope.

Speak soon x x

Well another day done and Ive been to the gym again YAY me thats 3 days out of 3 this week woop woop

Another fun packed day today I went to the gym and had the trainor beat my butt into working hard for a full hour of cardio... then for some reason I decided to try a Zumba class as well. Next time I go to Zumba maybe ill only do that rather than the gym first lol

Well done you, things seem to be going really well. Fab weight loss and exercise too - great stuff xx

11 weeks till I go on holiday ...eeek excited but i have nothing to wear when i go there. Desperately would love to loose more weight by then but at the rate its going looks like it wont but much but everyone keeps saying a loss is a loss

Well Ive got my new start date for uni and its the 7th November so the aim is now to be 15 stone by then or as near as I can get that should mean I can get smaller uniforms YAY

weigh in day again and im 4bs down YAY!!!! so im now 20st 1.5lbs
and another Zumba class under my belt

Back