Welcome to the World of Weight Loss- Wednesday 9pm BBC2

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
Another documentary about weight loss- this one features Weight Watchers so worth a watch!

Documentary about dieting by critically acclaimed director Vanessa Engle. Filmed over three months, it follows the diverse members of three different slimming clubs as they try to lose weight.
Filmed in a Weight Watchers group, a Slimming World group and a Rosemary Conley group, it explores why we have such a complicated relationship with food and why so many of us struggle to stay in control of what we eat. Does dieting help?

Wednesday 21st August, 9pm BBC2

Adding it to my planner :) Thanks Sarah, maybe ill watch it after GBBO to make me feel better lol x

What did everyone think? I thought it was really positive actually, it showed that you CAN lose weight and keep it off with WW! Unlike The Men Who Made Us Thin programme that said WW didn't work.

What did everyone think? I thought it was really positive actually, it showed that you CAN lose weight and keep it off with WW! Unlike The Men Who Made Us Thin programme that said WW didn't work.

I'm gonna be watching Post-Buffet this evening! X

Back