Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Had WI this morning and have lost 2lb!! 11st 11lb now so have a few pounds to eat on holiday! Only one more WI before I fly off!!! Getting so excited now!!

Fabulous - I reckon you will fly out at 11st 9lbs - how good are you???? xxxxx

Oh that would be amazing!! Then I could complete my little tracker thing which i gave up on completing a few weeks ago!! I am sooo good! lol

That is so great and yes 11 stone 9lbs next week for sure. Then that mans a little leaway of say 4lbs could be allowed for hols and then not back into the 12s after hols so not too dispirited. You are amazing I reckon 146lbs by Xmas whoopee.

Well done you

M

Well done you, that's brilliant news.
HERO
HERO
HERO!!!!

XX

Jen you are just a fabulously fantastic WW'r!!:):D:):D

That is brilliant news well done...ooh and not long b4 yer hols too....PREFICK xx :)

That is so great and yes 11 stone 9lbs next week for sure. Then that mans a little leaway of say 4lbs could be allowed for hols and then not back into the 12s after hols so not too dispirited. You are amazing I reckon 146lbs by Xmas whoopee.

Well done you

M

Thank you M! I hope so!! I will be happy with 11st 10lb but it would be great to be able to say I met my target!

Well done you, that's brilliant news.
HERO
HERO
HERO!!!!

XX

Aaahh Hero!! I am liking that...perhaps heroic star could be the new name!! lol! thank you! :)
Jen you are just a fabulously fantastic WW'r!!:):D:):D

That is brilliant news well done...ooh and not long b4 yer hols too....PREFICK xx :)

It will soon be the one week countdown!! ahhh!! Cant wait! have my neck support and eye mask for the plane! One must look the part! lol!

Hi Jen

just wanted to say Hi and congrats on your fabtastic weightloss to date !!!

My first ww weigh in is on monday - fingers crossed for a loss - you certainly get a star from me - not only for your consisent losses but more importantly for the fact that you have done it alone (without a class I mean) well done you !!!!

Bev xx

Hi Jen

just wanted to say Hi and congrats on your fabtastic weightloss to date !!!

My first ww weigh in is on monday - fingers crossed for a loss - you certainly get a star from me - not only for your consisent losses but more importantly for the fact that you have done it alone (without a class I mean) well done you !!!!

Bev xx

Thank you so much Bev and good luck for Monday!! I will look forward to hearing some good news! You have done brilliantly on LL too!! Well done!!

sorry just back from Ashleighs wedding! Such a beautiful day! She was stunning!! Didnt make holiday target i am afraid! Lost 1lb this week, although trying to focus on the fact I have lost 76lb rather than the fact I was 1lb off target! perhaps target was too ambitious! Must be positive! lol!

Didnt make holiday target i am afraid! Lost 1lb this week, although trying to focus on the fact I have lost 76lb rather than the fact I was 1lb off target! perhaps target was too ambitious! Must be positive! lol!
Jen look at how well you have done and another 1lb bites the dust...WELL DONE YOU.
You are a sooper dooper in da zone trooper...
CONGRATULATIONS...xxx

Morning

76lb is absolutely fabtastic - you should be so proud of yourself xxx

Well done Jen thats marvellous

Now is it right that you don't go until Thursday? If so how about an early wi? Then you might have made it before flying off to have a great hols.

Take care

m

Don't focus on the fact that you didn't make your target.. you were only 1lb off! I think M idea is good.. have a little weigh in before you go. But really, 1lb on it's own isn't going to make a huge difference to how you look.. you're a size 12 now! You're going to look great regardless :)

Another week, another loss - sooooo consistent, that's our Jen.

Its amazing to think that not that long ago you were 76lbs heavier.....imagine taking that on holiday with you!!!

Any wedding pics please....xx

yeah youre right focus on positive!! I am away Monday night tho so early weigh in not an option and I am sure wedding cake didnt help matters! lol! have popped up some photos! Mainly of me obv as I was the focus of the whole day! lol!
Photos are mainly teachers with one of my beloved Martin, last one is bride and groom! Was so nice! Marriage was in Glasgow uni, its where they met and they wanted pics of them on the grounds but they turned round yesterday and said oh there is a graduation on so you cant get in! Shall be getting money back for that!! lol! Then reception was in Oran Mor, just beautiful! Buffet was a disaster tho! mini burgers, mini fish and chips, chippy chips and bacon rolls! not good! lol! it was like a jen heaven! lol

Attachments

• HPIM1658.jpg
    HPIM1658.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 59
  • HPIM1666.jpg
    HPIM1666.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 52
  • HPIM1660.jpg
    HPIM1660.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 52
  • HPIM1659.jpg
    HPIM1659.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 50
well done missus dont you dare look at 1lb as a failure thats the problem with setting targets linked in with dates you focus too much on what you havent achieved not what you have.

Mummy Inglis has just seen the photos and thinks you look gorgeous, but shes sure youll agree ;)

See you later missus.... just texted you to see what the plans are - you driving or am I??

Back