Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Well of course the wedding was all about you - you look beautiful and so happy (as did the supporting actors, the bridal couple!!!)

Never mind re the early weigh in just have a great hols and then back to it to goal.

M

Hello missus... have a fantastic holiday. Take care!

Will miss you when youre away :cry:

Ah thank you everyone!! Shall miss you too FF! Off at 3am!! Best pack eh! lol

Hope you're having a great hols Jen and very well done on losing over five stone - whew! Are you close to final target now? Any before and after pics?

Sandy says your back now so I hope you had a briliant time, look forward to hearing all about it

M

I hope you had a lovely holiday m'dear xx

Hello Stranger!!!!! Need I ask how you are doing? I actually teared up when i saw you were in the 11s!!!! How amazing is that. I remember you MUCH heavier than that and now you are so slim. Really proud of what you have done. You must be so proud. WHOO HOO!

Just to let you know I got a text from Jen today to say she was at A and E. After texting her a couple of times and getting no reply I heard from her tonight, shes been admitted in terrible pain with her gallstones and is having surgery on Friday. She'll probably be in until Monday.

Will update you when I hear from her again

No doubt we'll hear all the gory details and then some ;) as soon as shes out lol

Hi Jen

Hoping the op goes well and you're sorted out, bummer its in your hols though

Take care

M

Back