Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

ooh thank you!! Now I just need to work out how to put in the mini goals and other stuff! LOL!

I have really sore pain in my lower left side! It feels a bit like a constant stitch! I went to the school nurse! lol She said it could be because i had lost weight and changed my eating habits but it should go away in a couple of days. Has anyone else had this?? Going to doc if its not away by Monday!

No but it doesn't sound like fun! Have you taken any indigestion remedies?

No, thats a great suggestion. Never had indigestion so dont know what is a good one to buy. Rennies?

Nooo, get yourself straight into the heavy duty stuff. I swear by Gaviscon - it comes in a bottle, tastes vile but works very quickly. I get a lot of reflux and I keep mine by the bed.

ok! Am getting ready to go to Asda now!! What a way to spend a Friday night! At least Alan Carr is on later! :) Thank you for your advice Karen xx

ah i love him! Wish they would bring back the Sunday Night Project! That is brilliant! The Peter Kay thing looks good on Sunday too!

Weigh in this morning, 4lb gone! So happy!! :) thats 21lb in 6 weeks, weight watchers is the best diet EVER!! lol

Weigh in this morning, 4lb gone! So happy!! :) thats 21lb in 6 weeks, weight watchers is the best diet EVER!! lol

Well done, great result!! :bliss:

Fantastic Jen! That is a great weight loss, even for WW. You have done brilliantly so far. Well done!

YAy what a great result! .. thats great :D

brilliant result any tips for me i am starting tomorrow x

brilliant result any tips for me i am starting tomorrow x

Ah, thank you all so much for your comments, they are so encouraging and really cheer me up!
I am so surprised, i gave up smoking 8 weeks ago and started WW 6 weeks ago! I have NO willpower so if I can do it ANYONE can! lol
The only tip I can think of is to use the tracker. Make sure you write EVERYTHING down BEFORE you eat it, its so easy to forget about that little biscuit! ha ha! I also find that by writing it down and seeing how many points it uses makes you ask yourself if you really need it and 9/10 i end up putting it back. Feel like a bit of a fraud giving tips cause i'm fairly new to all this, but that works for me. GOOOODD LUUUUUCKK for tomorrow!

Jen that's absolutely fantastic - well done! How many points a day are you on and are you doing extra exercise as well and, if so, are you using your exercise points or saving them?

Jen that's absolutely fantastic - well done! How many points a day are you on and are you doing extra exercise as well and, if so, are you using your exercise points or saving them?
Thank you!!
I started at 26 points and am now down to 24 a day :( Noooo dont do any of that silly exercise! lol! Would like to start going swimming or something,laziness seems to take over unfortunately or the TV is just too good!! lol
I am trying to use all my points each day,because I was saving them up and then not using them, which I understand is not good! I am tempted to save some for an xfactor Curry on Sat tho! lol

Wow, well done you! I am soo jealous! Lol.

Keep up the good work! xx

Thank you Emma! Always thought diets didnt work for me ...turns out I just ate enough for 5 at meal times!lol!! Portion size has been a huge eye opener for me! Good luck to you!!

Back