Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

congrats on your weight loss - all that in just 6 weeks is amazing! I started at just a pound less than your start weight, so seeing that you've managed such a good start is really inspiring! I'm hoping to be around your current weight by xmas so ready to give it a go :)

have you treated yourself to new clothes yet? 21lbs loss must definitely be showing on you by now! if so, you can join me at the Metro Centre in Gateshead for the last of the summer sales! ;)

Can get into trousers that I have no been in for years which is great and really motivating!I am so lucky cause the other teachers at my school are SSOOO supportive, they buy weight watchers cakes on cake day now too!! Anyway, when I get to my goal they are all going to buy me an item of clothing each to re-stock my wardrobe! so until then I am going to be buying the smart price rubbish clothes!!Asda do a pair of smart price jeans for £3! how good is that!!!
Good luck with your weight loss Black Widow, are you just starting or have you lost some already?

The teachers at your school sound lovely and so supportive Jen. Would they like to buy me some new clothes when I get to target as well please? Or at least give my work colleagues the same idea? :)

been on for two weeks, but have been just going it alone at home as the classes are so expensive these days! I've just come back from a weekend visiting my dad in wales, and after specifically mentioning i was watching what I was eating, I was served up on sunday, a lamb roast dinner - gravy made with the meat fat, mash made with real butter and double cream, roast potatoes bathed in oil and all the vegetables covered in butter. Thing is, i asked politely if I could have them without the butter and cream etc, and I was told I would get what I'm given.. so I'm hoping to maintain my current loss of 5lbs as I would be disillusioned to believe I might have lost weight!

Your friends at work sound great - I know where you're coming from about the Asda clothes too - I love feeling better from the weightloss but when you have a lot to lose, you tend to work your way through quite a few warddrobes and sizes and its so expensive! Good thing is, accessories are in this winter so you can pick yourself out some nice bags and scarves and jazz up the asda clothes - thats what I'm doing! :)

The teachers at your school sound lovely and so supportive Jen. Would they like to buy me some new clothes when I get to target as well please? Or at least give my work colleagues the same idea? :)

You have to plant the seed Karen, " oh youre looking great Karen" ..."Why thank you I am just a bit worried about buying all the new clothes when I reach my target weight...." lol
Eventually someone will offer then you pounce and then guilt everyone else in the office to do the same! lol

Oh that lunch does sound amazing! My mum is the opposite, we will all eat a salad leaf for tea cause Jen is losing weight....no Jen is hiding up the table, mortified!!
Fingers crossed you STS or maybe even lose a wee cheeky pound!!:)

Just had a such a lovely tea so thought I would share it with you all!! I had 200grams of pasta (10 pts) Bag of Brocolli (0) Mushrooms (0) 150grams chicken (1.5 pts) Jar of Lighter choice pasta sauce (2) mixed it all together in a dish and covered with 60g of Lighter choice cheese (2 points) and put in the oven for 20 mins! Serves 4 big portions of 4 points each!!Am totally stuffed but still have 12 points to eat!! Guess I will be forced to have a snickers at Desperate Housewives time! :) lol Hope youre all well and happy!!

that sounds absolutely gorgeous, and i would second that a snickers or 2 curlywurlys (5pts) are necessary for DH time! must catch up on that.. i'm a few episodes behind and isnt it always the way if you get behind someone blurts out what happens! :)

oh dear, after 6 weeks of being good as gold i finally cracked....Chinese on Friday.....Whole medium dominos last night (with meatballs, pepperoni, chicken the works), chicken strippers and potato wedges.....weigh in tonght...whoops!!

Thanks!! I think I will need it! ha ha! Tasted soooo gooooood tho! Couldnt stop eating! lol
BAD BAD DOMINOS!!!

I am so shocked...managed to lose another 2lb!! Not sure how that happened after this weekend,but am thrilled!! Hope everyone else is great!

Wow well done! That is fantastic. WW is great :D

Wow well done :) .. thats fab after your lil treat :)

Thank you both! Gotta love the Weight Watchers! :)

Well done on the 2lbs hon. It just goes to show that you can fall off the wagon a little as long as you get back on, you won't do any damage :)

Back