Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

congrats, after a pizza 2lbs is a brill loss! I think wannabeslim posted about that 10day cycle, so not to sound pessimistic but could show your next week instead. But as long as you're back on the straight and narrow I'm sure you'll do fine, and anyway, everyones allowed a treat once in awhile - my vice is Papa Johns Vegetarian pizza.. cant remember what its called but it is worth every point.. not that i usually get as far as pointing it... whoops! :)

congrats again :) xxx

Thank you! yeah just read that post too! whoops! Will have to wait till next week now! How annoying!!
I seem to have gone from finding it hard to eat all my points to finding it hard to stay within my points! I am finding this week really hard so far! I am not really hungry just want to snack on rubbish!! :(

just keep plugging away - everyone has those weeks! Find something for your hands to do - that means theyre not putting food in your mouth! You've done so well so far.. your 10% is probably same as mine, (i started at 17st 1, so 23lbs) so you'll be there next week if you carry on as well as you have been! you know you can do it!! chin up, keep smiling and keep doing as well as you have been :) xxx

Ah thank you, thats just what I needed to hear! Am feeling better today!! Back on track! :D Think it was all my treats at the weekend made me more hungry and made it difficult to stay within the points! back in business now!! :D

Hey Jen .. glad to hear your back on track! .. weekends are so tough arnt they! ..
Im trying to cut all snacks at the mo as its a downward spiral when i start! :) ....

Jen dont worry about that pizza, you have loads of time to work it off!:)

Well done on the loss! Glad your back on track now! xx

Ah thanks, its much easier now schools are back too, although obv love the holidays teachers get, it makes it so much more tempting to be able to eat whenever you like!! No more holidays now till xmas!! Good for the weight watchers, bad for the sanity! lol
Hope everyone is having a brilliant week! on my 10th week of not smoking and my 8th week of weight watchers am thinking I deserved that silly pizza and need to get over the guilt!! lol

Ah thanks, its much easier now schools are back too, although obv love the holidays teachers get, it makes it so much more tempting to be able to eat whenever you like!! No more holidays now till xmas!! Good for the weight watchers, bad for the sanity! lol
Hope everyone is having a brilliant week! on my 10th week of not smoking and my 8th week of weight watchers am thinking I deserved that silly pizza and need to get over the guilt!! lol

Well done on the 10 weeks not smoking! Thats fab! Way to go! xx

What is this rep power? I appear to have a 1 now which is most exciting! :D

You get reputation points for number of posts etc. People can also add to each others' reputation by clicking on the scales icon on the bottom left of each post. So if you like what someone has posted, you can click on the scales and give them good rep - hope that helps.

Has anyone bought the new toastie bags that are out? They are wonderful! You can make the toastie using your normal toaster! Anyway, the reason I am mentioning it is because there is no need to use marg or butter with them. You only put the filling in and then pop it in the bag. I had one with half point bread and half a tin of WW tuna, so had a nice tuna toastie for 1.5 points! How great is that!! I am soooo excited!! lol
Might have a cheese slice in once tomorrow! Bought the tesco lighter choice cheese slice as theyre only 1 point a slice!

You can get them in 'in store' or 'pound stretcher' you get 2 for £1.50. One bag lasts for 50 toasties.
JML make them but they charge about £4.99!
It was a Dragons Den Invention, so good!! they reheat chips and fishfingers too! Weird things!!

Hi, going to have a baked potato with salad and some slices of ham I have just out a packet. However, am i right in thinking a slice of ham is 3 points?
So if I have 3 slices of ham its 9 points!! that seems a lot! ???????

It depends how big and thick the ham is. Are the cals/sat fat on the packet per slice or per 100g?

I have prepacked ham at half a point per two thin slices (22g) so maybe you could weigh it and see how that compares.

Thanks Karen I will do that, 3 points seems a little mentally much!! lol. There are not cals and stuff on pack tho which is a bit annoying!!

hee hee,giving up! silly ham! Have a few points to spare so going to guess at 1.5 per slice, its quite thin so am thinking that is V generous! Wasnt even that nice! must be careful not to buy any old rubbish that I cant point in future! Every point is precious is my new moto!!
lol

sounds like you're back on track after your run in with the Domino's guy :p lol. Good luck for your weigh in btw.. am i right in thinking its tomorrow?? xxx

Back