Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Brilliant :) K will be online til then and we need to confirm plans for Saturday AND for Tuesday :bliss: but after that would be ideal. Dont want to go early anyway and have to mix with the peasants ;)

Cool stuff! Come on and chat, its a hoot! We're talking take that sadness! lol

Cool stuff! Come on and chat, its a hoot! We're talking take that sadness! lol

Everytime I go on, it's full of people I don't know! Now I'll talk to anyone but lookin for ma peeps!! :)

lol, well guess we should share the story! :) Sandy phoned me in a panic last night, she had just cleaned her kitchen and gone back in and there was a dead mouse lying on her worktop! She was useless! Screaming like a girl, obv I was no help at all as I just seemed to laugh! So Sandy being Sandy she phones the police, who arrive in their high vis jackets in a big police car to tackle this mouse....this scary dead mouse....that turns out to be a wee bit of pot pourri!

:8855:It is an easy mistake to make. Ahem. Oops, I've just had a tena moment.
AJ

Jen, I want my money back. I went out last week to buy your Benefibre (big bottle) that you probably have shares in, and it has not worked yet.:( I have made an appointment for a colonic irrigation (sp.) session on Monday:eek: (honest).

AJ

Had such a horrible day, one of the Primary two boys who I work with was killed yesterday. Such an adorable, beautiful boy who didn't have a bad bone in his body! Could talk for Scotland at work time right enough!, but so beautiful. Today was one of the hardest day of my life, its bad enough trying to be strong for your colleagues but when you are staying strong for 30 kids who are obviously upset is impossible. Going to have a nap as I am just exhausted. RIP C xx

Oh, my life. You poor soul - and his poor parents. That must be the most awful thing that anyone could face.

I don't envy you having to explain that to little kids either.

Thinking of you, lovely. xxxx

Thank you, feel better after my nap, head was swimming earlier. Explaining to the kids is awful, some are crying, some are angry some and just dead logical yet I am meant to be consistent... didn't happen in my class! I cried and let them know I was gutted and warned every one of them not to ever play on roads! You just never know what's around the corner.

How awful and so very very tragic,i hate hearing news about children.
Hope your ok and just to let you know i am thinking of you at this very sad time xx

What a shocker! Heart breaking. Poor wee thing.

God bless wee man.

xx

Oh, that's so sad, I'm not surprised you were in floods of tears. As you say, so short a life. I feel so sorry for his poor parents and all his classmates and you of course.
Karen x

Oh Jen. How awful - you poor thing. What a horrible day.

(hugs) xxx

Back