Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Wow Jen - fantastic! 50 next week :D

I can't believe you are 13.8! It seemd only yesterday you were in the high 15s. You are such an inspiration for anyone on this diet. Well done xxx

Wot a gal! Well done! Fading away aincha? ;)

Well done on the 1.5 hon - you are making fantastic progress!

Dec is def the one for me - I do like the lickle cheeky fellas. They were once sitting near a window in a restaurant in London and my friend Liz and I walked past three times.

Well done on 1.5 loss. I prefer Dec, as think he's better looking. Was hoping to meet him as youngest son entered britains got talent; didn't get through to see ant and dec, so he's waiting to go on X Factor - will meet Simon Cowell then :8855:Get an early night, no staying on till 1am - you've got young children to teach!!
Karen x

hi Jen howz u doing not been on for a couple of day
well done on the 1.5lbs lost big 50 next week i bet!

Thank you everyone! Have had a lovely night, had a wee chow mein and some chicken noodle soup from nice takeaway! Was chatted up by an old man too which is always nice! lol
Feel a bit ill after Chinese, still not sure how to say "Right Jen That's you full, stop eating" I just keep going! Oh well! Going to have a cup of tea and go to bed soon! Will be good this week as am determined to hit the big 50! I cant believe I am even talking about 50lbs! that's mental!! I am over halfway on my weight loss journey!! Keep having a dream that I randomly lose 25lbs over night..hoping its a premonition! lol

what do u point ur chicken noddle soup cause I try and guess mine thanks

Chicken noodle is 3 points from Chinese, according to EOG honey. Yeah a wee cup of tea...know Its not really my thing but hey! Was lovely to see K last night! S ;)

Why does it say you were last to post S when it was clearly me!

...already said that...:copon:

Oh, you are like a bickering old couple.

I am with you on the Dec front Jen. Yes, I do know who they are and he has a lovely smile - and about the right height for me too. :D

Fantastic news on the 1.5lbs off. You are steaming ahead. There will be nought left of you soon. The new avatar is also, absolutely stunning - yet again....as always...wonderful, gorgeous etc etc etc

Whats this: You, Sandy and K....would that be a menage a trois going on????;)

The poor man - how on earth did he handle it. xx

Last edited:
Tracy Chicken Noodle soup is 3 points. You should invest in an Eating Out guide....theyre worth their weight in gold

I already have one but dosent tell u chicken noddle soup

I have the EOG, one but the latest... if that makes sense and noodle is not in there either chic... perhaps we need a new one.

Ant sexier??? Hmmmm...but does his MAHUSIVE forehead not put you off??? I'd be worried of getting a shiner from that thing! :)

Back