Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

I just hope I make the 50! Am going to be good as gold all week! the pittas are amazing! I had 2 for my tea filled with salad and a tin of tuna thousand island split between the two so whole thing was 4 points! Had it with some home made soup that was about 1point! All good! So full! I can not recommend them enough!! Going to make a chicken salad one for lunch tomorrow and have it with some WW soup! :D
Had a good day,although the sister of the wee boy who was killed came back to school and was clinging on so tight for cuddles all day asking me why! I am sure there is no right answer to that! Thought it was really early for her to be back but guess she needs her mind taking off it too.
Had a lovely chicken and basil chicken thing for lunch. It is 6 points in the 5 meals for £4 section of Asda. Had it with a big salad! So yummy and was really filling, am excited about my pitta bread tomorrow tho!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF0113.jpg
    DSCF0113.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 65
Wow - what a transofrmation eh gal??? Am loving it.... :) you look smokin hot now... :) x

why are your tickers saying you gained weight??

and you look amazing hen :D well done xxx

why are your tickers saying you gained weight??

and you look amazing hen :D well done xxx

No idea must have done it wrong I guess

Thank you all for your kind comments, I cant really see a difference! Perhaps they are bad photos!

Jen have you picked out a dress for our birthday party yet? :D x

Wow Jen - you are stunning! You look fantastic :D Massive well done to you :)

Thanks everyone! Have a few dresses! A girl in work gave me all her size 14 and 16 stuff. She lost loads of weight on slimming world, bought loads of stuff then ate the whole of Glasgow! ! Works out well for me! lol! Had a nice day, Pitta bread and soup for lunch, porridge in morning and now I am having a tin of Marks and Spencers Steak (7.5 points) weight watchers mash (3 points) and LOADS of veg!:) cant wait!

i can't believe someone gave you things that were too small. i have a hoarde of them waiting for me to fit back into!! ha.

abz xx

so as you love photos so much, i feel a parade of said dresses and a dress poll is appropriate :) x

Its too hard to take pics of dresses by myself, can only do the head shot! Will have a fashion day with Sandy...sure she cant wait! :)

:rotflmao: LOVE the 3rd photo, God Jen thats amazing how on earth did someone get you to pose like that
:8855::8855::8855::8855:

Youre kidding!! Serious sweetie there is HUGE difference!!!

Bet K would tell you that too :giggle:

Now that second statement is very intriguing!

You look massively different, Jen. A whole different shape has emerged - and it will only get better.

The wee girl probably needs "normality" more than anything right now. It must be so difficult for all involved. When is the wee boys funeral going to be?

Have a lovely day tomorrow.xx

The funeral is tomorrow, not going to be a nice day at all. The teddy bears and money keeps flooding into the school so we are going to have a nice memorial garden and buy a garden bench. I imagine half the school will be at the funeral. Going to be so sad, never been through this before and hopefully will never go through it again.
Photo shoot will cheer me up :)

Back