Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Hope tomorrow goes ok *HUGS* Was out tonight with the cops who dealt with it, small world eh?

Ill see when I have a window for your shoot ;)

ah I wont say...oh you know Sandy then! May not be overly appropriate anyway! Poor souls, I could never be a police person and see such horrific sights everyday. Midnight trip on Friday sounds good :) Or cinema tomorrow to take my mind of C if you're about :) Going to bed and to try to sleep, will speak to you soon tho angel xx

Never seen anything like it today, so many people there to pay respects, people had to stand outside chapel! Such a beautiful send off for such a beautiful boy :)

Thanks, I am ok. Going to go out for a wee drive after my tea. Had a huge salad with 150 grm breast of chicken for lunch. was so stuffed on 1.5 points! So impressed!
My exciting news of the week is...I am beginning to get into beetroot!

Glad today went well for the family - its all so sad.

I love beetroot - can't believe you have only discovered it.

What are your plans for the weekend? Can I be included???:D

Absolutely, I am out on Sunday and tomorrow but all yours on Sat? Or perhaps a lunch on Sunday? Am going out for dinner Sunday Night?? What do you think?

Hia Jen, good luck for your big 50 weigh-in;). Glad to hear you are into beetroot:D. ASDA do a lovely salad bowl (square shape) for £1 which includes lovely crisp lettuce, grated carrot and grated raw beetroot, plus there is a sachet of balsamic dressing. Add a can of WW tuna with sweetcorn to finish it off. Lovely for lunch. Mmmm.

AJ

asdas bistro salad has beetroot in it too, and its lovely :) same price! xxx

Hi Jen

Hope you're okay after today's sad events. Love your photo's and check you out miss poser!! Got fingers crossed for your 50lbs hon
x

Michael is refereeing in Pollock (near Silverburn - how convenient ;)) on Sunday at 2pm. I could drop him off, then hook up with you for a tat about the shops and a coffee if you are free - is Sandy around this weekend?

I know I should go and cheer him on but last time I did, he had a pretty awful game with parents (some are just so abusive - even to a kid...)

Text me and let me know. I should be up early evening tomorrow I think. xx

Hia Jen, good luck for your big 50 weigh-in;). Glad to hear you are into beetroot:D. ASDA do a lovely salad bowl (square shape) for £1 which includes lovely crisp lettuce, grated carrot and grated raw beetroot, plus there is a sachet of balsamic dressing. Add a can of WW tuna with sweetcorn to finish it off. Lovely for lunch. Mmmm.

AJ

Thank you honey! I hope I get it! I have been SOOOO good, on 18 points most days, some 19s slipped in cause I am out for a curry on Sunday. lucky weigh in is before the curry so fingers crossed!
That salad bowl sounds fabulous! I am very keen to try that! Have finished my jar of beetroot! Must check the points value for it! lol

asdas bistro salad has beetroot in it too, and its lovely :) same price! xxx

Oh good good, thats Monday and Tuesday sorted!

Hi Jen

Hope you're okay after today's sad events. Love your photo's and check you out miss poser!! Got fingers crossed for your 50lbs hon
x

I am ok yeah, so sad but good to finally sob like a maniac and get back to it. Its the wee things like taking him off the register and the reach the stars chart that get to me! I am sure that it will get easier tho!
My fingers are totally crossed for Sunday!! I hope I get it! Seem to put on 3lbs this morning but reminding myself its a false reading!
Michael is refereeing in Pollock (near Silverburn - how convenient ;)) on Sunday at 2pm. I could drop him off, then hook up with you for a tat about the shops and a coffee if you are free - is Sandy around this weekend?

I know I should go and cheer him on but last time I did, he had a pretty awful game with parents (some are just so abusive - even to a kid...)

Text me and let me know. I should be up early evening tomorrow I think. xx

Sounds good, will have to meet Martin about 6ish on Sunday so as long as I am back for that its all good, or of course Saturday! Whatever you like my angel!I am sure Sandy will be up fir it! ;)

Great stuff. I will text you my whereabouts then and we'll get Sunday sorted. Think that will be the best day for me.

That bit that you said about the "reach for the stars" chart really got to me. I suppose he has reached just about as far as he can now. God love him. xx

Just popping in to say hi! Have a good weekend hon x

Back