Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Is everyone not already booked at the TL at the Quay?? I thought that was done ages ago. We'll everyone bar us locals that is :)

i must be confused then.. i thought you and Jen were going to be staying too so you could drink? Did i imagine that bit?

i better get myself a room booked then :p

lol, maybe you are dreaming about us! :) lol! I dont really drink at the best of times, so will most likely have the car anyway! Sure you wont be in the hotel much anyway tho! I thought you had booked ages ago too! Sharing with Karen??? Perhaps I am dreaming about you too! :p

no Karen is sharing with the other Rachel if she is still going.

Hello everyone!! was out last night for a couple of birthday drinks and ended up out till 7am! Am soooo shattered!! I only drank diet coke too...taking WW too far! Only had 4 points left and thought there is no point in having four drinks so didnt have any! lol! So sad!
ANYWAY...good news is that my sadness paid off and this morning I had my WI and have lost 3lbs! Absolutely delighted!! 1 more lb to go and I will have reached 4 stone! :D

Well done you - Fab result! That 1lb left to your 4 stone will be a nice incentive to be good next weekend :)

Well done! Now you can spend that 4 points on little celebration today! :)

Marks and Spencers sell chedder in little 30 gram packets so am thinking perhaps a little cheese on toast as a cheeky treat! :D

7am... best pop back under the duvet then...but RESULT with the 3lbs thats so good honey, have a great party next weekend when you will be celebrating 4 stones off without a doubt.

M

yeah am tempted to go back to bed, not sure if it will mess me up for the morning tho!
Thank you for your comments! Sandy you will be back on track soon!! No cake at harvester!!! lol

!

Marks and Spencers sell chedder in little 30 gram packets so am thinking perhaps a little cheese on toast as a cheeky treat! :D

Oooh do they! Will keep my eyes peeled tomorrow!! Woooooo!

Well done on the 3lbs - ur collecting some great losses....are u sure your even eating!!! ;)

this was the week of the haggis nachos too!! perhaps they are secretly good for you!

well done Scotty darling! :D you deserve it - heres to 4st next weekend eh? :D xxx

Oh I hope so! one little pound!! I will be a right party pooper at the weeking, living it up with the rosie salad! lol!

Well done Jen!!! 3lbs is a great loss!!! And you'll get your 4 stone no probs next week!! Think ill try those nacho haggis thingys (they sound to die for!!) see if it helps me lose 3lbs!!

x

Back