Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Hi Jen

Just wanted to say well done on the great loss!! 4st is amazing ... I hope I get there one day ... no I will get there one day!

Congrats :)

Twigs

Well done Jen!!! 3lbs is a great loss!!! And you'll get your 4 stone no probs next week!! Think ill try those nacho haggis thingys (they sound to die for!!) see if it helps me lose 3lbs!!

x

Yeah you should! Are you coming out at the weekend? I am sure we will end up there for dinner one night,prob sat night! You should definitely come!

Hi Jen

Just wanted to say well done on the great loss!! 4st is amazing ... I hope I get there one day ... no I will get there one day!

Congrats :)

Twigs

Yes you definitely will and I shall be there to say well done!! Thank you for all your support! I cant believe how much I love WW! I did expect to put on this week with being birthday week and all!

thank you honey! Will i see you at the weekend??

Where IS this secret Nacho place lol

Yeh gonny try and make it out at some point during the weekend, should be a great weekend x

Oh I hope so! one little pound!! I will be a right party pooper at the weeking, living it up with the rosie salad! lol!

does that mean you reckon I am a party pooper????:cry: And here was me thinking I WAS the life and soul of any party - with or without salad :p

Just adding my congrats on here for your 3lb off...totally fantastic. You are going to be that sylph-like little thing very shortly. xx

Hi Jen
congrats on your 3lb off and on your total weight loss - brilliant ;o)

You lot sound like ur gonna have fun at the weekend hope it goes well x

you better not poop on the party spirit Jen.. though if you want the pound off.. would it not be better to visit the haggis place on friday night? though actually.. think theres more people on saturday isnt there? so haggis place should be saturday.. maybe you should WI sat morning this week to make sure?? x

you better not poop on the party spirit Jen.. though if you want the pound off.. would it not be better to visit the haggis place on friday night? though actually.. think theres more people on saturday isnt there? so haggis place should be saturday.. maybe you should WI sat morning this week to make sure?? x

Don't the rest of us get a say where we eat? :p

yeah, was just a suggestion! :p there are loads of places at the quay like.. theres a really nice chinese buffet that we went to last time - food was lovely there :)

As much as I totally love haggis (and I do) - the chinese buffet sounds good to me and maybe easier if there's a crowd of us. Just a thought. ;)

Sorry Jen - will get off now

yeah, and im sure the Harvester people know us all by name! :p

i think we should test their patience again on friday :p what time did we leave last time? reckon we can push an extra 15 mins? :D

Oh please don't say sorry. I only said I would show you where haggis place was cause so many people mentioned it. I am happy wherever! Food is food and always good to me! As long as its not seafood I will eat anything! lol! Yeah may weigh in on Sat morning instead, especially if we end up at china buffet! That could be my nightmare! All good tho! lol! (it was only Craig who saved me last time! Cant be late!!)

Back