Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

mmm yum yum better double check they are not celebrating any holiday this time! lol!
I too vote china buffet if we are going down the vote route!

The option at Quay are:
China Buffet
Ask (Italian)
Frankie and Bennies ( American dinner type)
Chiquitta (not sure of spelling, fajitas)
Ashoka (indian)
Nandos (chicken)
Harvester ( pub grub)

i'm happy anything but harvester - the points in their food is horrendous and that pasta we had last time was AWFUL!

and chinese, Jen? what about your F&B waiter?! :p

p.s.. anyone ever been to ASK? theres one in the gate here and i've always heard good things but never been...

Thieving gits saw us coming last time!!

Well naturally we wont be going for Indian since its the least WW friendly option ;)

Panda. Frankies and Ask would probably be my preference.

So thats Friday dinner, Sat lunch & Sat dinner sorted :giggle:

Frankies waiter just comes up to the house now thanks to subtle Rosie last time! lol!
Ask is nice, personally I think its a bit overrated and over priced! All the places are nice, Ashoka has a nice buffet (although no not WW friendly) Fajitas are lovely but around 20 points :( Chinese is good for points as long as people hold me back from sticking head under Mr Whippy!

i am determined that at some point i will discover a tasty indian that is points doable and isnt something boring and dry like tandoori chicken!

apparently chiquitos is nice, but ive never looked at points or been either.. so wouldnt know!

but i would say chinese / ask / f&b's would be my top three too.

anyone know if RachelA is still coming??

I have had always had chicken tikka tandorri as an indian so been quite lucky that its low in points...my problem to cause the FFness of me was that I would eat that * 8 points for chicken, wee bit rice, salad nonsense with huge peshwari nan and 5 sides of pakora....mmm it all makes sense now! lol

you ARE lucky.. i was brought up on lamb rogan josh and chicken korma.. (thank the lord for WW korma sauce! :p)

still love indian and get quite choked up that its so bad for you sometimes! *saddo* :p

I'm not pointing, so that's not an issue for me. If others are though it's cool if you want to go for the healthier places!

The option at Quay are:
China Buffet :D
Ask (Italian) :D
Frankie and Bennies ( American dinner type) :D
Chiquitta (not sure of spelling, fajitas) :D
Ashoka (indian) :D
Nandos (chicken) :)
Harvester (pub grub) :hmm:

My top choices would be Chinese, Frankie and Bennies or Chiquitos. Only one I wouldn't want is Harvester as I think it's microwaved poop, but if that's what everyone else wants I promise to not complain :) Majority vote and all that!

Is rogan josh bad? My friend eat that's, looks quite tomatoie so thought it might be alright. Its so annoying they are bad for you. Although my mum works in a diabetic clinic and she said a HUGE proportion of those who come are Indian.

thank you Jess! :D you just saved us from Harvester Horror! but we can still drink there.. they serve good alcohol :D

and yeah, rogan josh is still bad even though its made with tomatoes etc.. :( so upsetting!

Hi y'all. I like Chinese buffet although some of them don't have much in the way of veggie options. F and B is always good. I'm more coming for the girlie craic than the food so will happily eat anywhere :)

Chinese usually not too bad for veggies generally - its cheaper after all than meat!

My vote goes to Panda too (think you might have guessed that)

Now the important bit...what do you mean the waiter comes round to the house...did my subtle match making actually work???? Would feel awful having to lust after your fella - he is soooo lovely...xx

Karen they do a gorgeous penne arrabiatta at F&B's.. and spinach and ricotta canneloni.. and i remember a really nice vegetable risotto and i'm sure that was F&B's too.. and a to die for veggie burger.. yum! :D

..you would think i was a veggie knowing this! :p

Chinese usually not too bad for veggies generally - its cheaper after all than meat!

My vote goes to Panda too (think you might have guessed that)

Now the important bit...what do you mean the waiter comes round to the house...did my subtle match making actually work???? Would feel awful having to lust after your fella - he is soooo lovely...xx

ah yeah it worked a treat! He comes round about 1 in the morning after his shift finishes, always gone by morning tho...hope its not just a dream! :p

*never knows if Jen is serious or not, so is wondering if it is really a dream or if its true....*

Back