Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

aaahh :D Its my new size 16 figure...fighting them off! :p

ah yeah it worked a treat! He comes round about 1 in the morning after his shift finishes, always gone by morning tho...hope its not just a dream! :p

Course its not a dream. Brad Pitt drops him off at yours on his way to mine... its totally real

Brad drops him off? On his way to yours???? Just wait till I see him next....he told me it was only me and Angelina in the frame - lying cheating ratbag!!!

Brad drops him off? On his way to yours???? Just wait till I see him next....he told me it was only me and Angelina in the frame - lying cheating ratbag!!!

WHAT :eek: He said the same to me....lets get him!

Don't you worry angel, I will look after you! :)

:D You are going to be just fine! A teacher cant be wrong!:p

then again, you didnt see her on the game machine in Harvester :p but you have me Aunty Kazza so you're good really! :D

yeah she is really.. she insisted on holding my hand every time i crossed the road.. she reckons cause she cared for my safety but really she just fancies me.. :p

its not a secret.. shes not too good at hiding these things.. i got 4 valentines cards off her! :p ;)

Now I could take the lying, cheating ways of Brad but not you, Jen.

I thought I was your only one. But it seems a younger model has caught your eye.....I understand :cry:

some people just break hearts with no thought whatsoever.

anyhow, I am going after the F&B waiter now. He is totally fanciable. x

just back from Asda, got a bit of reading to do! So lost!!
lol

Ah, you're one of these who goes to the last post first type folks rather than reading from where you left off.....and you a teacher, I would have thought better of you than that.

Any new stuff at ASDA that we should be aware of? Still not seen those dough balls or ciabatta - are you sure you didn't dream those too. xx

I bought some dough balls tonight actually, you must be needing your eyes checked! lol
I always click the wee tick at the side to say and it takes me to the last unread post?? is that not right? What do you do? :(

Back