Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

3lbs is fantastic Jen! Well done! x

Well Done Jen :) ..3lbs is brill! ...

Well done on your loss hon, you are doing great!! XXXX:D

Thank you all for such nice comments!I cant believe for the first time in my life I am beginning to show a waste and take a shape! I am trying really hard and writing everything down and although some days and easier than others I couldnt do it without the kind words from you all and for that I am extremely grateful!
Its funny how you dismiss foods when you know how many points is in them, like cheese for example...yet could always go a dominos... lol

Wow! Well done on the loss Jen! Crikey, just looked at your results list! You're not slowing down anytime soon are you :D.

You're doing great!

PS - Dont say the D word! Lol xx

took me ages to figure out what the D word was... LOL :D

ah there is only one D word in the world! ha ha! goodness knows what is in them to make them sooo amazing!! Decided my next D is going to be when I make it to 14s 7lb! I shall celebrate in style!
Got parents nights this week which can go on till 9pm so going to make up some healthy snacks cause I will end up just eating rubbish!!
Oats so simple in the morning is brilliant in this weather and its only 3 points!

Well done you! Your losses are absolutely fantastic! Im SO jealous ;)

Thanks honey, I am so thrilled, this is the first diet that I have ever been able to stick to! Sadly enough I actually quite enjoy it!! ha ha!!
How is the leg?

Jen are you doing core or points?

I am doing points, I could do core! when i first started weight watchers I was so shocked at how much I was eating!! My portion sizes could feed the 5000! ha ha!! I like writing things doing and finding alternatives if I dont have enough points for my fav food. I see it as a bit of a game! soooo sad!! ha ha!

Last edited:
Have just weighed in! Lost 1lb! Which brings me up to losing exactly 2 stone since I started! :D So happy!! I love the milestones! They motivate you to keep going!! (only 5 more stone to go! :sigh: )
Going to have some sausages, bacon and mushrooms to celebrate! All low fat of course! :rolleyes:

Thank you! Oh good luck for Wednesday!! I am sure you will be thrilled!

Back