Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Thats fantastic news :party0049: Though the school would be mad mental to risk losing you xx

:( still cant stay at school unfortunately, will still be a summer holiday fight to get back, but at least I know I will def be somewhere which is important! So many teachers without a school just now! Just glad I will be paid even if they cant find me a school! :D

Thank you for such kind words of encouragement! Personnel phoned me today to offer me a permanent contact!! I am over the moon! Been waiting 4 years for this and thought it defo wouldn't happen this year with all the cut backs! :D Means I will get paid the same every month no matter what! Makes such a difference! Start in April!

That is great news, Jen, particularly during these uncertain times. It makes all the difference to have the stability of a permanent job.

AJ

Hi Jen

Just catching up on diaries, firstly sorry couldn't make weekend, had hectic weekend (see diary!) Well done on permanent post!!! That is brilliant news, you'll feel much more happier and secure, especially with the fact there are zero jobs!!

Never mind on the 5lbs, be off soon x

Fanastic news bout the permanent contract - thrilled for you!!! :happy096: Must be such a weight off your mind :)

Fantastic news on becoming permanent. Does that mean that your 4yr "trial" was a success then :p They need to be careful about making such hasty judgements about people. ;)

Well you don't like to jump into these things, I heard today that there was only 20 jobs given out this year! how scary!
There is a wee gym that's opened up next to the school and they are offering teachers membership for £10! So going to join that tomorrow! I like the fact that it is just next to school, otherwise I would never actually go! (once you're home, you're home!)
Had parents evening tonight which was very exciting and probably the most fun I have had in a long time :p Feel like Jeremy Kyle!
On a more serious note...I have ran out of milk and would like a cup of tea....will have to consider now leaving the house ..sad times

aww bless ya Jezza.. hope you get ur milk soon! x

Not have tea....dont be silly
I am going to go to tesco to grab some tea, will be a quick visit but youre welcome to come S

Well done on the job front :D
And a gym next to school i say your well sorted...enjoy it you'll be hooked in no time.
:character00115: xx :character00116:

Well done on the job front :D
And a gym next to school i say your well sorted...enjoy it you'll be hooked in no time.
:character00115: xx :character00116:

Ah I hope so, get so many sickness bugs as a teacher but still to catch this gym bug! perhaps this is it! :D

so whatre you doing about your gain this week Jen? are you cutting back or just sticking to your 22 points? x

The good news just keeps pouring in Jen , perm contract and a gymn next door with reduced membership that is what I call a message from God, be rude to refuse.

M

I am just sticking to the 22 points Rach but trying to save some cause I am out for dinner on Sat.
Today was a horrible day, it was the memorial service for wee Craig in school. Had about 6 children clinging to me crying all the way through it. Children were amazing tho, they sat so well and sang their wee hearts out! Cried more today than at the funeral! There is something about a room of 500 kids singing that always gets me. All the family were invited too which was lovely and all staff and kids wore daffodiles cause they were his fav. Such a lovely service...but very emotional! Have my crying headache now:(

Sounds really sad - but the family would have been so touched by it, I'm sure.

Good news on the gym front - no excuse not to go either before or after school is there???:p

no, was going to go today actually but just wanted to come home, going to get into PJs and curl up up with chloe now, hope youre all well and speak to you soon xx

Evening lovely - was the gym visited today then?

Hope you've had a lovely day - just off to make some tea for myself (dinner I mean, not the drink.)
xx

Did you have a good poo before weighing in? If not that could be to blame! You'll see if off in no time, that's just food sitting in your intestines and bloatiness. Intestines is a gross word, innit?

Back