Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Hello, feeling much better! Can't believe how hard the past couple of days were! I am feeling more positive and not trying to analyse life and all the tragedies it brings!
Had parents evening tonight again! Sooo long! its a late one too so have missed Eastenders ...so people are so inconsiderate in life! lol!
Diet wise been good! Had a piece of toast with some kids for breakie, then had some melba toast with coronation tuna for lunch (actual lunch was a disaster so had to have emergency lunch) then lovely tuna pasta and salad thing for tea! Very yummy! Just had a wee WW pitta with ham to make up my points to 18 :)

nice one Jen - bye bye weird 5lb gain + some more on sunday! :D

sorry you struggled with the memorial service.. musta been really hard for you *big hugs* xxx

Thanks Rach, ah fingers crossed I will never go through that again! Don't know how Janet did it! She broke down in front of the whole school then had to regain composure and carry on service! I couldn't have done it! I was crying from the second we went in! I think it was seeing the kids breaking their hearts that really got to me, all his classmates were just white and they kept looking at me for support and I was in tears, felt like a failure! Am more positive now tho, honest! ;)

heres something to cheer you up... love your new avatar :D

(*more hugs*)

Hello!! I am feeling much better! was taken out last night and wine and dined (although I had diet coke! :p) Was so nice, smiling a lot today! Diet wise I have been saving 4 points a day although most of that was gone last night! lol! I shall try to be good until weigh in! Out for dinner tonight with S too...Sunday is a rubbish day to weigh in! I want to change it to a Friday morning...:( lol!

Change away Jen its your call, if it suits you better just you do it.

I really felt for you how hard the service must have been and I'm sure the kids found support from your being with them whether you were crying or not, it just shows you care and are human.

Glad you had a night out and hope the weekend goes well

M

So who diet coked and dined you last night then? Do tell!!

Have a wonderful night tonight - and change to a Friday weigh in - you will join me....how exciting. xx

It was Iain, the one I was out with on Valentines...liking him! :D How do I make this change?? Do I weigh in tomorrow or not weigh in tomorrow and leave it till Friday?? OR do I weigh in tomorrow and have a rubbish one on Friday??

When I had a sneaky WI on Friday I was back to 13s 3, so I will just remember that and change tracker!! I am actually dead excited! How bad is this..WW really is taking over my life!
So WI result is down 5lb! :D

Im SO looking forward to tonight :party0049: Totally undecided about what to wear lol

Looking forward to it too, especially now there is no weigh in tomorrow! :D I am in a brown and pink get up now..my gok friend insists it looks nice and I look nothing like a fan dan...I am not convinced but hey ho!

When I had a sneaky WI on Friday I was back to 13s 3, so I will just remember that and change tracker!! I am actually dead excited! How bad is this..WW really is taking over my life!
So WI result is down 5lb! :D

:wow: Well done you thats fantastic! Make this your official one and have your next one on Friday ;)

Looking forward to it too, especially now there is no weigh in tomorrow! :D I am in a brown and pink get up now..my gok friend insists it looks nice and I look nothing like a fan dan...I am not convinced but hey ho!

See you in a wee while. Im still undecided on what to go for lol

Change away Jen its your call, if it suits you better just you do it.

I really felt for you how hard the service must have been and I'm sure the kids found support from your being with them whether you were crying or not, it just shows you care and are human.

Glad you had a night out and hope the weekend goes well

M

Thank you so much! Thats a lovely post and made me smile! I hope I gave them some support, plenty of cuddles at least!

Way to go Jen!!! See, told you it would be back off in no time - that's the secret...get back to it asap and the little pesky water/carb pounds run for the hills.

I agree with Sandy. Make that your official WI and the next one next Friday - that means you can have a nice (and sensible) meal out tonight without worrying overly much.

You didn't tell me about Iain. I am feeling very left out...:sigh:

Will catch up when back off hols I guess. xxx

Way to go Jen!!! See, told you it would be back off in no time - that's the secret...get back to it asap and the little pesky water/carb pounds run for the hills.

I agree with Sandy. Make that your official WI and the next one next Friday - that means you can have a nice (and sensible) meal out tonight without worrying overly much.

You didn't tell me about Iain. I am feeling very left out...:sigh:

Will catch up when back off hols I guess. xxx

I SOO did, youre getting it! Late to pick up S but just wanted to say hope your holiday is wonderful! Speak soon! xx

Back