Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Congratulations on your fab 5ibs :O)

i havent heard about Iain either :p well done on your 5lbs though!

Well done on the 5lbs hun - I see you're now a girl friday for WI's. Hope your having a fab weekend!

I am loving this friday weigh in!! Can eat loads over the weekend! lol! ..mmmm I see a flaw! lol
Dont think I have mentioned him to you Rach, but defo that wee Rosie!! i just hope to lose 1lb this week so I can say I have lost 4 stone! :O

Ah, see there's the rub with your Friday weigh in - you think you can go mad over the weekend - and of course, young lady, you can't - your body doesn't know what day of the week its being filled full of c**p!! ;)

I am sure I would have remembered some love life gossip - but maybe it got lost in your other stories. :p

Hope last night was a good one - where did you go? and what did you have? xx

went to the corinthian! very nice and quite small portions so not too damaging! I had haggis to start (1 wee ball!) and then chicken with blackpudding! I even opted for extra veggies being the true WW that I am! :D They were covered in butter but hey ho! lol

Not heard of that. Is it in town?

Sounds quite posh - how did they cope with you? ;)

Its nice to think that here I am, in the sun - many, many miles away and still able to "chat" with my little pal. Isn't the interweb an amazing thing??? xxx

It is amazing my love! You are on holiday tho and so far I have heard that you are on the internet (which I am very pleased about) and thinking about running and doing Davina...There is something very wrong with that! :) I have just made my tea, instead of chinese, I have had pasta, with chicken, courgettes, carrots, broc, mushrooms and a ww tomato sauce! Am very proud of myself! :D

I know its "technically" a holiday in that I am away from home with my family.

However, I will have to work when I am here at some point - hence the reason I have the laptop with me.

We are staying at my sister's flat (not sure if I mentioned that) and so it feels like being at home but just a bit sunnier!!

The really sad thing is that I enjoy the exercise stuff (not while I am doing it particularly, but when its done) so that's why I brought it with me.....or maybe I am just a no-life, total loser saddo...you choose!! :p

Your tea sounded lovely - way nicer than a chinese. I had chicken chow mein last night - not that exciting really. xx

:) sounds good! I am just off for a wee cup of the good stuff myself! Am quite stuffed after that pasta! Seem to becoming addicted to courgettes...are they free? shall have to investigate!

Fantastic news that the 5lbs has gone so onwards and downwards we go to Mexico I reckon you will be so small by then

Take care

M

Ah I hope so M! Would LOVE to lose another 2 stone but not sure if thats really going to happen now! Unless I just dont eat! lol!

Well done missy...
xx

Well done you! I am so impressed with your cycling! Got my new Davina DVD today so shall do that later! Apparently its a killer! Oh dear! Going out to a comedy club on Friday tho and the menu is mainly burgers so gotta save save save! :D

Hi Jen

Been so bad at keeping up with diaries past few weeks so trying to catch up with everyone. Well done for getting that pestly little 5lbs off! Thats dedication!

You'll be glad a hard week is by you what with parents night and your memorial service. Roll on the hols...

x

Is it the new Davina youve got? (Superbody workout), if so - its great - hard but great - Ive really enjoyed it! Oh and well done (belatedly) on the 5lbs.

Back