Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Morning Hun
How are you doing? Thanks for your messages...
How is the wii going? I really would love one of them but i think would i use it? Or would it be a 5 min wounder??

We got our wii fit last week and i LOVE it! .... it shows bmi weight stance its great! and yes very competitive my and my OH always compete for the 1st places on the boards, Im doing 30 mins a day at the moment which is usually ski jump, hoolahoop, jogging, and boxersize!
definatly a worth buy!

I love my wii-fit too! Another fan!

If it was going to be a 5 minute wonder, trust me, it would have been for me:D It's so much fun and you can do it with all the family!

I wouldnt do half the exercise i do now without mine. For example: i do the jogging on the Wii fit, i wouldnt EVER do that outside as i am not comfortable enough:) x

The wii fit has been a big hit in this house with everyone. My daughter loves it, is very competitive with her dad so they are always trying to get the top scores. The wii is played a lot as well, wii sports being played most. It has changed our evenings as both my daughter (almost 13) & husband were right TV addictis, now they mix TV with playing on the wii or wii fit :D

I like it as well, mostly the step workouts. Even my toddler loves it & get's excited when anyone gets it out :)

For us it was money well spent :D

Thanks, this was really great! You sold it! I didnt even realise there was step workouts and things!! I am a complete TV addict too! So this could be a blessing!

Morning Hun
How are you doing? Thanks for your messages...
How is the wii going? I really would love one of them but i think would i use it? Or would it be a 5 min wounder??
Hi angel!!Hope today is being a good day for you!!
Yeah I am worried about the 5 min wonder too,but will take a risk!:D I will make myself use it!!! lol

I was feeling a little down today, had the Thursday blues! We were sitting in the staff room at lunch and Jill from the office came up with a HUGE bouquet of flowers and was walking in my direction! Now I have NEVER had flowers in my life (my ex used to say why would I get you flowers they just die!!)
Anyway she walked right over to me!! Couldnt believe they were for me!!!
The card said to Miss Watson love ? xxxx! ha ha!! They were from a new man in my life, we have only been on one day but I am seeing him again tomorrow! Cant believe he sent flowers!! I was grinning all day!! perhaps for the first time in my life I will have a relationship with a man who is not a complete ****!! lol

Last edited:
awwwwwww thats so sweet! you will have to dish the dirt on this new man in your life - we want details! :D

Anyway she walked right over to me!! Couldnt believe they were for me!!!
The card said to Miss Watson love ? xxxx! ha ha!! They were from a new man in my life, we have only been on one day but I am seeing him again tomorrow!

Oh hun that's adorable! Betchya love the flowers! Glad it cheered you up! And have a good time on the next date:) x

Ah I am still grinning! They are sooo nice! :) We are going out again for a meal tonight! Just home from school so going to start getting ready! I love the drama of getting flowers at work, he knows me so well already!! lol! :) Shall report back on tonight date!! Have not been in very good relationships in the past, one in particular being quite mentally abusing, so I have some trust issues and dont want to get my hopes up, but he just seems so nice and tells me how he is feeling etc! I hope tonight is great, although we are going for an Indian Buffet! Thats a points nightmare in a box!

enjoy your indian.. let us know how it goes! :D

Hi Jen. You retain a lot of water before a period - hormones working their magic so no, you normally don't loose as much prior to the painters and decorators arriving!!! You should see more once your period has passed though, unless your weight loss is going to average out at about a pound a week.
Well done you for loosing weight!!! You go girl.

Take care
Fay

Am just back, went a little mental at the buffet but had a lovely time :) He is so nice!! He is coming over on Sun for date three....we all know what happens on date three!! haha!!:) Going to bed now!!

Back