Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

:party0019::party0019:
awww brilliant news hun u must be over the moon! Well done xxxxxx

:bliss: Thank you!!! Going to try to be sooo good this week so I hopefully get a good result on Sunday!!

congrats - thats fantastic - heres to a few more off by sunday :) xxx

Suddenly remembered you had another date tonight :cupid: - hope its gone well my lovely :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and good luck with your WI on Sunday xxx

Well done on your naughty weigh in....don't worry we are all guilty of it ;) 14s will be swallowed up in no time :)

how was ur date Jen? :D you didnt check in last night.. i wonder why ;) haha

...and ladies, have you noticed - still no reply and its now 10.15am - Jen, what are we supposed to think now eh!!!!

Hope the date went well lovely - maybe you are just playing on your wii fit...or maybe not ;)

Looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow

LRO xx

aww man she'll be powering ahead with activity points with the you-know-what LOL.. :D

i think you should be able to.. i read somewhere its the best exercise for burning calories LOL :D

Ha ha! You are all so funny!! Just sneaked on whilst he is in the lav! ;) Have a smile on my face and walking funny is all I am saying! ha ha!xxx will fill you in later! :)

Hello everyone! Lost 2lb this week, which I am very happy about. Had a lovely weekend :) Forgot how nice it was just to sit and cuddle up to someone on the sofa! Got so much TV to catch up on now tho! lol

Congrats on the weight loss! Hope you enjoy your relaxing day! :)

Congrats on your 2lb loss - you're doing so well :) and check out your new Avatar pic - you looking positively stunning!!!

Youre doing pretty well yourself angel!! thank you so much!! I am so happy to be in the 14s!

Back