Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Perhaps a fire alarm ??? whole school is evacuated..good times....could get fired of course..bad times! Will work on it!! Hope youre having a fab day and its not too windy where you are! ;)

Jen you naughty girl! I'm going to tell :D

Have a good day beautiful x

Morning hun
well done on your amazing week you have done so well,good luck for another good week xx

hope you're still sticking in there 100% :D x

Come back Jen my lovely! xx

:D Hello!!!!!!! Had a lovely day!! Although found out the Nutra Grain oat cookies and 3.5 points each!! how mental is that! soooo not worth it!! Could have a cream egg instead!! lol
I have been very good today!
oats so simple (3)
Chicken arribiata (5.5)
Salad (0)
Pear (0.5)
So have 14 left for tea, but want to have a cream egg at some point...:D

ooh sounds lovely, did you make the arrabiatta or go out for it? also, if anything is worth 3.5 points, its a creme egg :D

glad to see you're still on track! :) well done! x

...........ooooooooooookay, i think we've found a weird one here Jen... who doesnt like creme eggs?!

You don't like cream eggs!! How bizzare...i like to stick my tongue in and lick it all out...too much information??? lol!!
No the pasta was from Morrissons, they were all half price when I went in and good points! The eat smart stuff. :D yummy yummy in my tummy!!

Hey you, just catching up on a few diaries - just done Rach's and now yours - not quite so many pages to catch up on but OMG am I dying for chocolate NOW!!!!!!!!!! Lurve cream eggs. Seriously didnt think any thread would top Rach's for mouth watering chocolate! Mental note made to choose my next thread carefully or else :break_diet:

Glad you're doing well hun - congrats again on your loss - absolutely chuffed for ya. Oh and btw your avatar is simply stunning just like I thought it would be after you text me LOL a while back. Take care xxx

ssshhhh, no need to mention the text!! :D Glad to see you back!!

I want a creme egg now too.........

Its actually amazing..............lol. Its funny that before I would just eat it and not think too much about it, now I have been building up to having it, savouring each little bit and trying to make it last as long as possible cause I know its 3.5 points!! lol!
gotta love the weight watchers!!

Back