Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

oh i WONT!!!

Enjoy lunch, all my uni friends are catching up 2moro for lunch 2moro too, except me of course cos im bloody working :mad::mad:

Hey ho 7 weeks till easter :D:D

x

Aberdeen is about 2 hours away from Glasgow if ya floor it!!! We could have had a wonder round Asda at 3am! Would have been great! Haha!

tonight baby!! :D ha ha!

After Sunday lunch 'n bottle of Pinot Grigio (hic) my driving goggles will be on hold! .......... still haven't been! Dya think somebody inserted a cork when I was sleeping? :D

well done Jen 2lb that g8! :)

Thank you!! I feel so good! cant believe I am in the 13s! Didnt seem that long ago I was in the 17s! :) Hope I can get into the 11s by mexico!! That would be brilliant! :D

Another fantastic week, Ms Watson. Dead proud of you how get straight back to it even after a blip. An inspiration is what you are and no mistake!

Hope you managed to sleep better last night and didn't have to resort to a trip to the shops....what is with you pair? They will inform the police you know of your strange movements (and no, not the ones related to benefiber....) xx

well done on the 2lbs thats fantastic Jen! :D *many hugs*

Thank you everyone!! Just back from the cinema with the gays! Went to see Benjamin button thing (brad pitt) WARNING...its over 3 hours freaking long! Half way through Martin said, jesus christ he is still 60! lol! Good film, but loooong!
my excel spreadsheet that I used as my tracker was deleted by a moron last night (me), am gutted! am back to week 1 according to tracker...how pants :(

Benefiber Rocks!!!! Been twice!! Only little jobbies but been non the less!

It's all good!

S.x

woo hoo, come on the little jobbies!! :D It only gets better honey! :D

Back