Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

How traumatic! What a waste! Dunno which I'm more concerned about. You're obvious discomfort of the fact that you upchucked all that glorious pizza!!! I am a really quick eater. I could enter competitions. I'm not one to nibble - clean in, end of! Sorted. Like lassies who nibble biscuits with their tea. What's that all about? If it fits in in a oner then it's gone. Sod that nibbling mallarky. 10 digestives in 7.2 seconds. Easy peasy! OK, slight exaggeration.

Glad you've recovered Jen and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 28?? Just a baby.

;)

x

Aw angel. I didn't know about your dreadful scare the other night until now - poor wee lamb. That wind is a terrible thing - you would have been just like a very big colicky baby!! Stay away from pizza in future....

Loved your positive thinking though that none of the points would count. Priceless.:D

Most importantly - Many, many, many happy returns on this, your very special day, sweetie. Have a great one. xxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!

Happy Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Have a fabby day xxxx

thank you all so much for your lovely comments! Had a lovely day with my little babies and now and going to de-glitter (after their home made cards effort) to get ready for a lovely meal WHICH I WILL EAT SLOWLY with my hunky G's! :) Thank you so much for the cards Rosie and Jax! They made me smile lots! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!! Hope you've had a wonderful birthday, enjoy your meal tonight!!

x

:553::birthday::553:
Hope you've had a super day
Luv ya xxx​

Hello! Had such a lovely birthday! Went out for dinner to a lovely wee place that does lots of haggis and black pudding cause I LOVE both haggis and black pudding! :p for starter I had Haggis Nachos which were amazing! covered in cheese! lol! Then I had a chicken and black pudding stovie which was delish too! Was so stuffed and goodness knows how many points I had but who cares! Am back on now, keeping to 18 a day to try to claw back some of the dreaded cheese! lol!
Got lots of lovely pressies too, mum bought me beautiful earrings and necklace and gave me money to get my car fixed! Sandy got me a lovely statue that clearly displays FF! (fantastic friends of course! not fat ****s :p) My friends got me lots of belts...must have been hinting at that one, family guy dvds, candles, jewellery and hand bags! I am a very lucky girl! :) Off out tonight to the school quiz (we literally do anything to raise school funds!) so grabbing a quick chicken pasta bake with salad! :)
Thank you all again for making me feel so special on my birthday :)

Back