Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

when is it? x

Tomorrow after school :D

Am hungry now having been reminded of all the yummy places at the quay LOL - have a super time. Hope you enjoy/ed your B&T class!

As old Kylie once sang...its never too late...youve still got time...never too late, we can still be something...never too late to change your mind!!

As old Kylie once sang...its never too late...youve still got time...never too late, we can still be something...never too late to change your mind!!

Please tell me you had to go and look up that lyric and that it just didn't trip off your tongue effortlessly...somehow I think you are going to tell me that it did :eek::eek:

Kylie???? nuff said. xx

Yip I can see you now, dancing in front of the mirror to that

Of course I know the lyrics!! Old Kylie was AMAZING!!! I know all the dance routines! I am disgusted with myself for forgetting a word...the "something" should be mine... temporary memory loss! :p

No no she is barely making my top five! Old Kylie had some crackin tunes tho! Locomotion, hand on your hears, got to be certain!

Morning,There is no way you will look like a sweaty beast-i was always suprised at aerobics cos it was always the skinny ones who looked liked drenched rats!!!he he :D
(much to my amusement):rolleyes:

Thanks for the rep xx

No no she is barely making my top five! Old Kylie had some crackin tunes tho! Locomotion, hand on your hears, got to be certain!

I'm lost for words at your brazen cheesiness!!

Spinnin around - gotta be her best one! My fav anyway. x

Well....how was bums and tums??x

My bum and tum has never been better! :) It was actually really good, the cant be ar*ed feeling kicked in about 2.55 as the first bell was ringing and my mind started going through all the excuses I could think of to get out of it, but Myra came in and shouted at me to get ready and get down cause she wasnt going in alone and I loved it! As soon as I got into it I was doing all the moves like I was Britney! Kept imagining we were learning a dance routine for the tour....is that weird...When the kids come up and ask for a word to be spelt on the dictionary cards I pretend (in my head) that theyre asking for my autograph...I am 28...mmmm funny how when you read what you write you sound like a right mental!

Yip you sound totally mental.

But then having seen you singing into your hairbrush in front of the mirror at my mums Im not sure why Im so surprised ;)

ssshhh, secret singing with hairbrush...

was it the terrible miming that did it? :p

My miming is legendary!!! Britney could learn a thing or two from me! :p
Time for tea!! :D

Did you see her on the X Factor? :p For someone who's made a career out of miming you think she'd be better at it! I hope you don't stomp around like she does Jen! :p

Poor Natasha Richardson has died! Cant believe it, from a wee fall on a beginners slope...such a shame. she was only in her 40s!

I know, reminds me to tell everyone I love them everyday, so as I go to sleep I shall say to you all.......Night!

Back