Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

lol, kidding of course....LLOOOOVVVEE YYYOOOUUUU, watch out for beddy bugs now xxx

:rotflmao: Cheeky beggar. Night night xx

Loving exercise class....total saddo!!!!!:p

Learnt from the best!! We are doing dance fit next week! How exciting! :D I was thinking i should offer to teach the instructor my dance routines so she could use them in her lesson...:rolleyes:

Learnt from the best!! We are doing dance fit next week! How exciting! :D I was thinking i should offer to teach the instructor my dance routines so she could use them in her lesson...:rolleyes:

I think she would be really grateful to you if you did - it would enrich her exercise class no end.....:D

can't wait to see you tonight! :D xxx

ooops, sorry Jen.

With my mega posting binge, I dropped you down to page 2 - so just popping you back where you belong - at the top of the tree (till someone posts again that is.)

Hope you all had a lovely night. See you tomorrow. xx

After the delights of this weekend I seem to have put on 5lb!! Am quite gutted but will lose it this week!! I am a lady on a mission!
Had a lovely weekend, was so nice to see everyone although Chinese buffet on both nights may have been excessive!! ha ha!! All good tho!
Had a lovely day today, met Rosie for a quick coffee and got my birthday pressies which I LOVE then took my mum shopping and cooked her dinner. Am just about to leave her house now and head home to get my school bag ready! :) Hope everyone is well. xxx

Hiya that 5lb is soooooo worth it seen as youve had a fab time...im sure with your mission this week it will be gone pretty quickly..
xx

I really shouldn't drink wine!!! x

Last edited:
So glad you had a great weekend! Dont worry bout those squatters you'll have them off in no time!

ah thank you all! have just done 20 mins on my lateral thigh trainer too! Cant believe its 5lb! whole body is in agony too from that silly Steps dvd that I did 3 times this week! :(

Hopefully this extra 5lbs will disappear quicker than appeared:) Well done for doing step dvd! I tried to do one last year but 5 min into the workout I gave up! Have a good week

hey Jen, was lovely seeing you again - thank you for the lovely present! xxx

I reckon its just carb weight - and will disappear over the next few days - I also think when we overdo the carbs, our bodies hold more water, again making a gain "appear"

On Sunday it will be gone and another couple with it.

It was so lovely to see you and get a fix on your chat...

Sherry: she doesn't even drink -so all the madness is stone cold sober!!

Thank you for such kind words of encouragement! Personnel phoned me today to offer me a permanent contact!! I am over the moon! Been waiting 4 years for this and thought it defo wouldn't happen this year with all the cut backs! :D Means I will get paid the same every month no matter what! Makes such a difference! Start in April!

That is such great news Jen but I tell you anyone who wears that croc costume deserves a permenant contract they're the right sort of teacher

Well done

M

Back