Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

the steak ones woulda been worth it.. you shoulda got those! :D

good luck for this week, i'm sure you will easily manage that 1lb off and more :) xxx

Hello missus. Dont beat yourself up about that 1lb you still look gawjus ;)

Heading for work soon - have been busy replying to quite a few emails this morning ;)

My DS is all charged up, lets hope theres not a crime wave in the West End this afternoon lol

Ill send Chloe out to keep the streets quiet so you can play to your hearts content!
Just dont put your foot on the pedal when youre playing, "I just canne find the f'in gun" lol

the steak ones woulda been worth it.. you shoulda got those! :D

good luck for this week, i'm sure you will easily manage that 1lb off and more :) xxx

Thank you! (steak ones are mince compared to the mexican chilli!) lol! :D

2 words! STOVIES? :wow:

Seriously, they are amazing! We are talking about a ready made meal, from McIntosh. Its is basically mince, potato and onion all mashed together. Really really nice and only 105 cals and 2.2 sat fat which means the whole ready meal is 2 points! Great great value and really tasty!

Hiya :) ... An ickle pound is nothing when you have done so well..off with it's head next week :D x

Thank you honey, had a sneaky WI this morning and am 2lb down, 12s 12, so hopefully it was just time of day and will see a loss next week! Thank you for your support tho, it means so much! :D

Had my oats this morning

Can we just be clear that you mean OatsoSimple rather than *** - I mean, there's sharing and there's sharing ;)

The 1lb would have been time of day...see, 2lbs off today. Great loss for next week.

You will have to do something with me to get me fully back on track. I am in serious danger of creeping....xx

had my oats this morning....seriously you find anything dirty! You would be creeping it will just be a munching phase! My foot is ready for a wee kick up the bahookie if needs be tho! :p
Martin is just starting a diet which says that were are all still programmed from the cavemen days and we should be eating something every 3 hours or our bodies assume we are going o hunting and starts storing fat to provide energy for later on.. thought that was quite interesting but also could be great justification for your snacking!

DONT BUY THE STOVIES..big mistake! Actually about 7 points! I hate it when you read it wrong and it says per hundred in tiny writing at the top!! so rude!!! big pooooo!!!

Morning, angel. Just thought I would post a "get well soon" on here for you to come back.

Are you having some time off school - don't want another funny turn at drama do we....were you just overplaying your role for the kids :D:D

Back