Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Youre a total inspiration madam ;) xx
Oh no, there is only one inspiration here! lol

Thats a super dooper loss there Jen and 6 stone beckons in the very near future.

Good luck

M

Thank you M! Hope so!! I would LOVE to be able to say I am 6 stone lighter!

Well done you - how do you do it? Keeping that level of motivation - no down time for you. xxx

I actually quite enjoy being on WW and writing down what I eat! Its all quite sad really although I had a packet of crisps the other day and the whole staff room went silent and just stared at me like I was doing cocaine or something! tres annoying!! lol

[/QUOTE]
I actually quite enjoy being on WW and writing down what I eat! Its all quite sad really although I had a packet of crisps the other day and the whole staff room went silent and just stared at me like I was doing cocaine or something! tres annoying!! lol[/QUOTE]

That really made me laugh - I can just imagine the scene as you opened the bag!

Muppets.

OMG such a lot I have missed! Glad you're recovering well from your op - scary stuff! Pics of your hols are great and how skinny are you now??? Very impressive weight loss since your hols too - you're doing amazingly well.

However, I've been AWOL for a few months now and I must admit to being slightly concerned about you Jen - I'm sure you have the same pic for an avatar as you did before I went AWOL - what is going on? You used to change your pic at least once a day if not more!!! Are you slipping??? xxx

well done! Wish i had your willpower keep it up!!!! xxx

Thank you Lindsay! My willpower is not all that great, many a week I have been reduced to 16 points a day cause of a blow out! I should just not eat out! I cant seem to control myself with the sides! lol!

Well done :D You are doing amazingly.

Thanks Jess, just bought a pair of size 10 trousers which are hanging up on my wall! They are my new "one day" trousers! lol

OMG such a lot I have missed! Glad you're recovering well from your op - scary stuff! Pics of your hols are great and how skinny are you now??? Very impressive weight loss since your hols too - you're doing amazingly well.

However, I've been AWOL for a few months now and I must admit to being slightly concerned about you Jen - I'm sure you have the same pic for an avatar as you did before I went AWOL - what is going on? You used to change your pic at least once a day if not more!!! Are you slipping??? xxx

Yeah, youre back!!! Thank goodness you are back too, with all the nonsense and having a VERY serious operation I totally forgot about my pic!! It shall be changed ASAP!! Welcome back angel !!! xxx

your amazing well done. Loving your new picture hun

great pictures you look lovely x

your amazing well done. Loving your new picture hun

Thank you Gemma! It was taken the last day of school, my classroom isnt normally that dull! lol!

great pictures you look lovely x

Ah thank you!! That is very kind x

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new photo... you look fab.

Hope we can get together next weekend, when Im off work... free Fri and Sat if either suits you :)

Oh capitals and everything! why thank you!! Free Sat angel xx

Wow you look so slim in that pic! Post the full size one :)

It was my first size 12 top, one of the girls bought me it so got changed in the cupboard! obv when the kids were out...apparently its frowned upon otherwise! lol

Attachments

• Image003 (2).jpg
    Image003 (2).jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 46
Wow im lovin that piccie :) brilliant, and i bet you feel fabulous to :) well done hun !

Very nice! You'll be size 10 in no time :D I think you should make each teacher buy you something in that size too ;)
I think thats a great idea!! Not sure if they'll go for it right enough!! Shall put the word out!! lol

WOW...Jen you look amazing....x

Thank you angel, i am feeling good. Beginning to notice a difference in my knees which is always good!

Love the new pic hun, You look fab!!!
X

Thank you!
Wow im lovin that piccie :) brilliant, and i bet you feel fabulous to :) well done hun !
I love the fact that I wore a dress without tights the other day and wasnt in agony with thighs rubbing together! It would usually be a complete no no! lol!

This week I have lost 1.5 lbs! Happy to be so close to 80lb lost!! Hopefully get it next week! Then next goal will be 6stone!! Hopefully I meet my reunion date of the 3rd Oct! 10 years since I left school so want to make a good impression! lol

That is another excellent loss Jen and I'm sure you'll meet your reunion date. Is a new dress being planned for the occasion?

M

another 1.5 thats brilliant! welldone you!

Back