Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

well done Jen! :) xxx

Thank you everyone!! No dont really exercise but after tonights curry I think Davina may be out tomorrow!:D

Well done FF youre a total inspiration

Ok, so am I EVER going to see you :rolleyes:

Great job Jen this is looking good not just for now but for the next hard bit maintaining!! You are definately going to nail this.

Good luck

M

Well done on another great loss.

Thanks Gemma! Slow and steady wins the race! lol!

well done Jen! :) xxx
Thanks Rach! 11lb to go...going to be a struggle!!

every little helps ;)

See, you can have your calzone and lose weight too if you are mega careful the rest of the week...or did you exercise like mad too?
I am going to buy the new hannah waterman dvd, I am thinking interval training is the way ahead!! Will stop me giving up half way through!

Well done FF youre a total inspiration

Ok, so am I EVER going to see you :rolleyes:
I am your whenever you want me angel you know that....perhaps better to text tho! When are you free? I am in St Andrews next weekend for a wee mini holiday but free during the week x

Great job Jen this is looking good not just for now but for the next hard bit maintaining!! You are definately going to nail this.

Good luck

M

Thank you M! I cant wait till I am maintaining!! 6 points extra a day! wooo!!! lol!

My friend came over last night....we had a munchie box and shared a curry! oh dear! Meant to be going out again tonight for a curry! Thinking this week may not be a loss!! Hannah will save me tho!

Enjoy your curry - for the short time I was maintaining, :rolleyes: I reckon it was the exercise that saved me!

You have a lot of good habits - you just need to keep them up

Not seen the Hannah Waterman dvd - off to google it!

Oi, stop pretending that you actually have a life and get on here and update us with your wit and tales of dieting inspiration.....:p

Hope you are ok, lovely. Was showing pics of you to Claire this evening - and we both agreed how truly lovely you are.....

Hello sorry!! Lost 1lb this week!! :D Going to St Andrews straight after school tho for a wee break, so goodness what I will put on! Hey ho!! I cant believe I lost 1lb to be honest! Was out last night for dinner...ate a lot! Then at weekend for curry! gotta love the WW! :) Will update properly after st andrews! Much love!! Have a great weekend!!
Thank you Rosie and of course Claire! Not many describe me as lovely! more vulgar or immature....should change my circle of friends I feel! lol

Well done hun!

Hello!!! Sorry!! Last weekend was a little crazy then with planning due this week it all went a bit wrong...Miss Watson does not like being busy!!
Had an amazing time in St andrews! Drank sooo much, ate soo much, pakora at 2am on the beach rings a vague bell but I was rather intoxicated! lol! on monday I looked on the scales and was 7lb up! Oh dear! WI today only showed a 2lb gain tho which i can accept! Back to it this week tho!!
Was in Morrissons today cause they have half price WW meals and started chatting to a wee woman...as I have a habit of doing...anyway, she said "oh you shouldnt be on the weight watchers stuff, you dont need to lose any weight"!! Was sooo excited! She did look rather bored a few mins into my weight loss story right enough...I powered through to the end tho! then she "had" to get on...some people just dont care!
Sister got engaged at xmas so she is back tonight and we are going out for a big dinner and things tomorrow which will be lovely, will make sensible choices tho cause need to have a good week this week to pull back! Was about 40 points over this week and that was only pointing the things I could remember eating! Not ideal!! lol! Am on my way to collect sister then perhaps a wee cup of tea is on the cards! Hope everyone is well and sorry for going a bit awol!! xxx

Back