Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Well got to enjoy yourself and congratulations to your sister. BUT you know you need to keep an eye out for those couple of pounds just in case they show signs of having their friends round to stay.

Good luck you can do this

M

You are totally right M, was happy with 2lb considering the amount I ate but I know that I have to be good for the next few weeks to get rid of them! Shall not be allowing them to stay for long, dont you worry!! :)

Perfick, i know you will be good because there must be another hols on the horizon this year. Where is the destination this time?

M

Nothing planned for this year yet M, I am happy to go anywhere as long as it involves lying by a pool and doing nothing! :)Considering forgoing the holiday this year for a corner couch...have a home holiday on the couch instead! lol!

where on earth are you going to put a corner couch??? lol

Sounds like the 2lbs wasnt bad for such a good weekend. Thing is, now youre at target you need to be able to have a bit of leeway and not get too uptight with a slight fluctuation. You look fantastic missus I KNOW those 2lbs will be away in no time ;)

Now I know who Fiona is - should have read your diary before the PM!

Good to see you are staying on top of things - that wee 2lbs will be gone in no time

Laughed at the Morrisons story - how long did you keep her at the freezers then????

This is Fiona!! She is my sister! That is my wee mammy too! Was a lovely night..even if not weight watcher friendly! lol

Attachments

• HPIM2215.jpg
    HPIM2215.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 37
  • HPIM2217.jpg
    HPIM2217.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 35
Just popping in for a catch up as have been spending far too much time away from minis! So glad your still doing well - those 2lbs will be off in no time hun. Your looking good in those pics as usual. Take care xxx

Looking lovely in your photos my dear. I hope all is well with you. Sorry it's been such a long time. xxx

where on earth are you going to put a corner couch??? lol

Sounds like the 2lbs wasnt bad for such a good weekend. Thing is, now youre at target you need to be able to have a bit of leeway and not get too uptight with a slight fluctuation. You look fantastic missus I KNOW those 2lbs will be away in no time ;)

Shall show you my living room plan, drew by my own fair hands! lol! The nasty 2lb are away! Hopefully for a while!!

Just popping in for a catch up as have been spending far too much time away from minis! So glad your still doing well - those 2lbs will be off in no time hun. Your looking good in those pics as usual. Take care xxx

Thank you Jax! I especially like the "as usual" line! :D

wow. you look amazing.is your sister older than you then?

Yeah, does she look older? Would you say I looked very young??? She is only 2 years older....I reckon I could pass for about 17 tho eh....eh...

Looking great Jen and your whole family looks so happy there, definitely one for keeping

M

Yeah, was thinking of getting it printed on canvas or something, maybe going to far but thats what I do best! lol

Looking lovely in your photos my dear. I hope all is well with you. Sorry it's been such a long time. xxx

Hello!! thank you for your kind comments! all is going well, although been very busy and seem to have been eating out a lot lately! am looking forward to this phase passing!! lol

Good luck for WI in morning xxx

Thanks Jax

Ah, the absent Miss Watson - tut tut...WI result please - its Friday (well actually its now Saturday morning and I need to get to my bed)

Sorry!!! 2lb down this week! Happy to have got rid of them and hopefully can lose another couple this week! 10st 9 is the lowest I have been, before the xmas nightmare, so hopefully get back there soon! found last years diary and I was 15st 7 this time last year and everyone was saying I had done well, who would have thought this year I would be 10st 10! Could go a kebab right enough!

pictures are lovely! looking very lovely in your dresses :) welldone on getting rid of that 2lb x

You've gone MIA again - good luck for WI moro. Hope you have a fab weekend xxx

Back