Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

They are the food of the GODS, Kim. I mean DELICIOUS. My mum makes them (under my supervision hehe), they have biscuit. golden syrup, maltesers, milk cooking chocolate and white chocolate. I may aswell have had one given the syns I've spent on choc biccys. Oops, why is Christmas so hard? How are you finding it, Kim?

They are the food of the GODS, Kim. I mean DELICIOUS. My mum makes them (under my supervision hehe), they have biscuit. golden syrup, maltesers, milk cooking chocolate and white chocolate. I may aswell have had one given the syns I've spent on choc biccys. Oops, why is Christmas so hard? How are you finding it, Kim?

They sound gorgeous.... I want to try them

GIVE ME THAT RECIPE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously for when Im at target lol!
Im starting my first night of 7 tonight, so SW all the way to NY eve & then the rip cord will be well & truely pulled for NY eve & NY day. We keep changing our minds what we're going to eat, but it will be the full fat version lol!

KEEP AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE :eek:

Right, line drawn under yesterday. Bad day, has me half a pound up from official weigh in (last Saturday) on the scales. In all honesty I deserve FAR more than that due to the week I've had. Aiming for a super on track day to hopefully aim for a maintain or a 1/2lb gain tomorrow.

Green day.
Breakfast

Shreddies, banana and milk (A and B1)

Lunch
Fruit salad-mixed frozen fruit, an apple and pineapple.

Dinner
Vegetable soup and a wholemeal cheese toastie (A and B2)

Snacks will be....
carrots, apple and pineapple should I feel munchy.
Heading to the pub tonight but am going to drive to avoid unnecessary syns given how much I'll be eating and drinking this next week.

*Emsie* said:
Could you not take todays weigh in as your official one and then go out and have a few drinks with your mates tonight? x

Nah chick as I'm out three nights this week plus all that food so I need to reign it in somewhere. I don't mind not drinking, I'd rather put up with 2 hours of being boring and a better weigh in than weighing in today, drinking tonight and then knowing ill weigh tomorrow! Lol

I'm determined to make it through the Christmas season!!!

Good luck Jenna, yeah I'm really struggling, found it easy last year but I was trying to get to target, I've had a year at target now and I've completely lost it. I think I'm just going to have to wait until I get weighed in Jan and see how bad the damage is, if its extremely bad I'll know not to do it again next year

Well done on not giving in, Emsie :) I didn't either and feel much better for it. No hangover and the scales showed a cheeky quarter pound down from last week, granted I don't count quarter pounds so it's a STS but it's better being 1/4 down than up.
Hope you manage to get through without too much gain, Donna. Our bodies are VERY strange....I definitely deserved a BIG gain this week so you never know. In saying that I'm not going to fool myself in to thinking I won't gain over Xmas. I will but hopefully if I enjoy the special events planned and then get back on it it should be minimal.
Will update my food diary properly later.

Ok so the food plan for Sunday 23rd December (I can't believe I've been posting in here pretty consistently since March...insane).

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk and a banana (A and B1)

Lunch
2 x Linda McCartney vegetarian sausages, HEB2 of bread and spaghetti hoops. 4 syns.

Dinner
Pasta bake-cheese (HEA2), pasta, carrots, passata, chilli, peppers, mushroom and onion.

Snacks
Apple
Pineapple

May consider having a treat of chocolate later but don't know if I can manage it simply because when I have one I can't stop...just need to keep remembering I will be having lots of treats this coming week so need to try and behave for now.

In other news, we have a mouse :( I feel like a victim in my own home.

Last edited:
Yay, well done on the STS especially after the 'treats' you've had this week. Just goes to show that if you do over indulge occasionally it can be pulled back!
Haha, we often have mice.....sometimes dead, sometimes alive as we have a cat! Had a big rat once that decided to curl up behind the TV & go to sleep....it was a cute rat!
Can you ask your Mum for the Malteser bun recipe please :)

You're up early seeing as you're on leave!
So glad I'm working as missing the xmas madness!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Mums aren't known for their quietness!
Now you ignore those scales for a few days & enjoy your xmas food!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Still haven't managed to see mum as I was out when she got back and now I'm back and she's out but fear not malteser buns will be yours soon.

Today
Ee day...weird doing one of these!
Breakfast
Shreddies, banana and milk A and B (2 syns for extra shreddies to finish the pack)

Lunch
Chicken salad (3 syns for cheese)

Snack
Apple
Pineapple
Grapes
1 syn on advent choc

Dinner
2 x red onion veggie sausages (free), sweetcorn and spaghetti hoops. I prob could've squeezed in sf instead of the sweetcorn but ill not stress!

Trying to convince myself not to have a glass of wine later but god it's tempting!

1 malteser buns
Glass of wine
5 biccies

This weeks going to be baaaad

Last edited:
Back