Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

Totally agree with Emsie; I'm giving myself 2 weigh ins to get rid of my Xmas gain, which is only really 11 days due to holiday weigh in changes...hoping to only gain 2-3lbs otherwise I may need to reassess that plan haha xxx

Aww thanks ladies :) the scales are showing a HUGE gain at the mo so I wouldn't be too inspired haha x

Foxy lady, you look fab!!!!!! :)

I'm hoping so Emsie, they went to class today and mum's made a big batch of vegetable soup to freeze for the week which will save me time, it also shall cut my shopping bill as they'll now have veg I can nick (teehee such a tightwad) It's also nice to have someone to chat to about it as I fear my friends are really going to get sick about my constant talk of weight and food. I just hope they stick with it!

Gain isn't SO bad today, not great...still a bit of work to do to get a maintain on Saturday (I forgot I'm going to have to weigh in on Saturday for the next 2 weeks...boo)

Breakfast
Apple x2
Banana
Shreddies (b)
Skimmed milk (a)

Lunch
Baked potato and beans

Dinner
Pasta bake (same as yday plus a quorn burger added in for 0.5 syns)

Snacks
2 x Hi fi bar (B2)
12 syns on biccies

12.5 syns in total

Last edited:
Do you know it's one place I've never been and I think it's cause it reminds me (from what people have said) too much of wetherspoons where you have to go up and order yourself etc...call me lazy but when I go out I like to be served haha! Will have a wee look at the menu now though as I suppose having to get up and do my own thing is better than having something dipped in oil! Ta, Emsie!

Hi Jenna,
just wanted to stop by and say thank you! I've read through your diary today and been so inspired! I've lost a bit with sw before but just seem to get comfy around 9st9 and then it creeps back on again...but reading your diary has shown me that its possible to Keep going if your determined enough!

Ging x

Thanks gingaling. I went through a brief period where I went to the gym a lot (2 months) but can't say I noticed it aiding weight loss!

Really struggling at the mo and I don't know why.

Today's diary.
Breakfast

Shreddies, banana and milk (A and B1)

Lunch

Grapes (was on the go but ate a considerable bit)

Dinner
Pasta bake (cheese) and same veggies as usual but added 2 quorn fillets, probably shouldn't have as I imagine the bake as normal would've been ok. (a2)

Snack
2xhi fi bars (B2)
2 apples

Will be another gain tomorrow,I don't think it will be a big one but I definitely need to try and get my head straight.

Last edited:
Back